CWRP- Tharin's (Konstantine) Staff Application

Tharin

RP Name: Fleet Discipline Commodore Sarin (Konstantine)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:58818334

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was on the server for a while and then came back a few months ago and was very pleased  and excited to see it still growing and updating as time went by.  Throughout my time back on the server as a Naval I tried to settle disputes and handle issues as they came up. I also wanted to take on a new challenge and a new perspective during my time online playing on the server. This is in addition to a handful of people advising me to apply for admin which helped me make this decision. I also find myself being highly interested in being present during admin situations to observe what happens, such as when the forbidden order is uttered or someone goes full rascist in the chat. I would also like to work my way up to be able to spawn dupes and even host sims for the other players to keep their interest high, especially at low activity times such as late at night. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been a gamer for my entire life. I also have served in my states Air National Guard proudly for a little over four years (AFSC available in private and not public)  and as an EMT in my community for just over a year. I am relatively new to GMOD as a whole as I have played on  Xbox for a very long time.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was an administrator of the Basilisk SCP RP server during its development and still act as an admin on their server from time to time.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
 296:19:38
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by hiddensniper465
Just now, Afterburn said:

Neutral. I was about to +1, but you said you still perform admin duties on another server, which can conflict with your duties on Synergy.

I said that only to show history, I haven't actually been on the test server in a few weeks as its been down, but the community is still live if that makes sense

Just now, hiddensniper465 said:

I said that only to show history, I haven't actually been on the test server in a few weeks as its been down, but the community is still live if that makes sense

In that case, It's a +1 from me. I've seen lots of good RP from you, and you seem responsible.

Forum Admin

He commented on his own app which wasn't a question might wanna remove it but +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums