Andrews - Grand Master of the Order Application

Andrews

Ā 

Regardless of your personal opinion of me, positive or negative, please read the application before submitting feedback

Steam Name: [SR] Torres [HA]

RP Name: Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti | RANCOR ARC COL Andrews

Steam ID (SteamID FinderšŸ˜ž)Ā STEAM_0:0:56345544

Experience:

CG PRIVATE -> LIEUTENANT COLONEL

When I started playing Synergy Roleplay, I was a little Private within CG. As I progressed through the ranks because of my activity and my willingness to become better. I was given the chance to become a Non-Commissioned Officer within the Coruscant Guard. From here this is when I started getting noticed more and as an NCO, I did more. I started hosting tryouts, help with the Intel Team and much more. With the help of the former Commander Stone (Xaze), I was able to help CG in many ways that I could not before. A few weeks passed and Xaze becomes the Battalion Commander of CG, I was granted the rank of 2nd Lieutenant and Intel Director. With this being said, I completely revamped the way the Coruscant Guard works with the assistance of the BCMD, of course. In addition, there were many deployments that I was involved in with the CG and with the leadership I have shown and what I have done with the Battalion. I was granted the rank of Captain by Former Battalion Commander Fox (DangerRanger) and he instantly put me to work. I had side projects on my own that included Promotion Requirements, updates and much more. Once in stating most of these projects to the main battalion I was promoted up to the rank of Major and given the named character Stone. A week or two has passed since being promoted by DangerRanger as CG BCMD Fox, during the week he sadly resigned and Panzer, being Commander Thon at the time applied for CG BCMD Fox and got the position. Under him, I assisted CG as best as I could with the support of Senior Commander Black at the time. We sorted out many issues but at the end, I was and can confirm I was demoted for the first time on the server, LTC to 2LT for reasons I cannot remember. I accepted this demotion and determined that it was my time to start focusing on staff, Jedi and Naval a little. From there I had parted ways with CG and time to time, I say Hi and interact with them in-game.

Ā 

NAVAL MIDN -> REAR ADMIRAL

After becoming a VIP. Iā€™ve always wanted to become a Naval Midshipman I attend Naval Tryouts multiple times and time after time I failed until my 7th try. I became a Flight Operations Midshipman within the Republic Navy. Achieving this was long coming and ever since, I attend Iā€™ve been in Naval helping, reviving and fixing what was broken. Freck ( Yularen ) and Esitt ( Vice Admiral ) decided to give me a chance to become a Naval Officer and I did ever since that moment, Iā€™ve fixed Navalā€™s Intel Team and Flight Operations Branch as well introduced many systems & ideas into Naval. I rose through the ranks and became a Naval Commander within the Flight Operations as Chief of Flight Operations, as well Intel Director. FO was on a down at that time and a proposal of it being removed as in progress so I resigned from CFO to focus on other branches. A month later I became a Naval Commodore, I now overwatch the Infrastructure part Naval (Discord, Teamspeak, Documents etc .. ). Recently I have focused on the Medical Branch of the Republic Navy to prepare them for the incoming Republic Medic Battalion removal. After several months working my ass off within in Naval during the good & bad times, my potential was finally being seen and have a long few months as well multiple discussions I was granted the rank of Rear Admiral and Tarkin, however, I was Tarkin only for a week prior to me getting Rear Admiral because I wanted someone else to be Tarkin and have fun with a real good Lore Character. A few weeks have passed after becoming Rear Admiral under Esitt, at the time if I can recall correctly, Naval was going through a state of need and I was there, did the best I could with what I had at the time as I was focusing on other things not relating to naval at the time. Realizing it was my time to part way with naval and be more a support advisor and guidance consular, I resigned my position as Rear Admiral and I currently maintain a Legacy Commodore within the Republic Fleet.

JEDI YOUNGLING -> JEDI ADVISOR (including branch leadership)

In addition to wanting to become Naval, I also wanted to take an adventure within the Jedi Order. My start was very slow and not progress, I became a Sentinel Padawan as well a 501st Battalion Jedi. I had the ambition to become a Temple Guard and I went to trials 14 times, on that 14th try, I officially became a Temple Guard Padawan, 3 Days later I went through Knight Trials. Gained the rank of Jedi Knight I within the Jedi Order. Within the Sentinel Branch, I was wanting to do more within the Sentinel Branch, when the position of ā€œSentinel Managerā€ opened, I immediately applied and wait many days. A week later I became a Sentinel Manager and with this, I started doing Sentinel Trials making myself visible to the Jedi Council and Generals to show my dedication to the Order. I started moving thru the Knight Ranks and I was offered the place of Temple Guard Manager and I took it. Started focusing on Jedi more and more, with this being said in 3 weeks I was offered Sentinel Gatekeeper ( 2nd In Command of Sentinels ) ever since that moment, I focused on helping the Shadow Branch on getting more Jedi Shadows. Moving forward I continued my work within the Sentinel Branch and the Jedi Order, helping Youngling / Knight Trials doing whatever was required of me. A few months later I was put up for in Council for the Jedi Master, by popular vote, I passed and went through the extensive interview process that is required. After completing the interview, I had become TGM Master Andrews. On my first day of being Master Andrews, I mistakenly let a few scrums past me and I regret that day ā€¦ During my 1st Council meeting, I had attended, the position of Obi-Wan Kenobi was opening at the time and another Master at the time was going for it. At the time I wanted to go for Adi Gallia and support the new battalion that was added and follow the footsteps of Tybo, Tyzen, and Thexan however after thinking about it at the last minute, I switched and ran against the other Master going for Obi-Wan at the time. I succeed in becoming Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and I personally think it was the best decision I have made yet throughout my time on the server. Throughout my time as Obi-Wan, I took my fair share of work regarding youngling trials and branch trials ā€¦ During my time as Obi-Wan Kenobi I worked closely with Commander Cody and the battalion command of 212th at the time and I helped revive the battalion in a way that improved the battalion drastically whether it was thought the extensive document work I did or being active, and part taking in event over event or even doing simulations to increase cohesion between the 212th and other battalions. After Freck stepping down from Master and leaving the server due to him focusing on IRL accomplishments, I stepped up to the plate and become the new Sentinel Lead and under my guidance, I supported, helped and improved the branch in any way I was able to alongside with assistance from my Sentinel Leadership. Another two months have passed and Tybo at the time, High Jedi General Luminara I think decided it was time for me to move up in the Jedi Order due to my complete and total dedication to the Order after leaving Rear Admiral to focus on Jedi, Staff fully. Through council vote, I become a Senior Jedi General and this rank was a step forward of multiple achievements Iā€™ve wanted to complete for a long time. 4-5 Months have passed and Iā€™m still here, doing my work as an Obi-Wan Kenobi and I decided it was time to past the torch (it being Obi-Wan) to someone else that was deserving, I decided it was time for me to put myself up for Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti. 3 Weeks later after putting myself up for Shaak Ti, I went through the trial and came out successful. That is where I am now ā€¦

Ā 

NEW ADMIN -> HEAD ADMINISTRATOR (including branch leadership)

After joining the server, I wanted to the server a lot and the way I thought of doing this was becoming a Staff Member. So I waited until I got TR trained as most do now and posted an application back in the 1st quarter of 2018. Throughout my time as a staff member, I gave it 110% and did the best I could. My work was recognized by the High Staff at the time and I went through the ranks as all do, and achieved Senior Admin. At the rank of Senior Admin By this time I was in consideration for Gamemaster Officer by Koval and the Gamemaster Chiefs at the times, keep in mind that I was already a Trainer Officer. After the 1st consideration of becoming a GMO, I was not granted it but 2nd time is a charm. 3 Weeks later I become a Gamemaster Officer and from there, Iā€™ve been a part of many major changes to came to the gamemaster program. After doing TRO, GMO and SA for a month or two now, I was promoted to Vet Admin for the excellent work Iā€™ve been doing in and out of game. At Vet Admin you start getting consideration for a previous rank named ā€œOverseerā€ ( :( ) and I was in consideration of it for a few weeks. During one meeting at the beginning of March, I was eating a pizza during the staff meeting and my name was called for High Staff promotion, I almost choked on my food :/. However 5 weeks later, Joah initiated protocol ā€œOverseer Wipeā€ and in the name, most Overseers were wiped, I was wiped due to being too new and not expanding my horizons in my high staff work. After being demoted I started evaluating whether I should take a break or not, I came to the conclusion I should take a break, and I did. For a full month, I just relaxed and did what I wanted to do. After my one month break, I was ready to return to the staff team fully and pursue my new and bold ambitions. I once again started in the Gamemaster Program as a Game Helper to avoid training as most do ā€¦ But I was so satisfied with the program at the time so, I dedicated to returning to my OG branch, the Training Program. Here is when things started picking up quickly ā€¦ Ā Only after being a TRO for a month, Esitt (TRD at the time) decided to promote me up to TRM, one of the longtime achievements that I wanted to complete... From there I gave 120% and gave it all I could ā€¦ Once again my work and dedication were recognized ā€¦ In September, I was promoted to Head Admin as well Trainer Director.

Why should you become Grand Master?: After being a Jedi Master for 6 months, I have seen a lot. A lot of has gone unreported, untreated and not even noticed ā€¦ This is something I wanting to fix and bring light on. Iā€™m wanting to revive the Jedi Order, the Jedi Council and the relationship between Clones - Jedi as currently, from what Iā€™ve been seeing from most battalions, they donā€™t really want to interact with Jedi whether it throws our Battalion Jedi Program or just general interaction in-game. Iā€™ve always encouraged people to bring suggestions to myself or individuals underneath me as I am a person that loves to see people taking the initiative and these type of people I am wanting to bring up to the Master rank to improve the Council Quality. Iā€™ve always supported Lighig, Tyzen, and their Mace Windus during there respective terms and Iā€™ve always looked to them for guidance and when a person comes to me with a complaint or program, I will help them solve it. But, one thing I cannot let go unnoticed is unrecognized work ethic and the number of people that have been able to get away with doing stupid things that reflect badly on how the Jedi Order represents itself. Even though I've only been a Master for 6 months, during my six months I've had a lot of opportunities to expand my horizon, I do feel like it's time to express my ideas and that being in the Jedi Order.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes I do

Availability:

Sunday & Saturday - Free all day

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Ā - 1:00pm - 10:00pm

Wednesday, Friday - 3:00pm - 10:00pm

Ā 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Staff Related

New Admin - Overseer (1st run) | Admin - Head Admin (2nd)

Trainer - Trainer Officer (1st run) | Trainer - Trainer Director (2nd run)

GM - Gamemaster Officer (1st run) | GH - Gamemaster Officer (2nd run)

Jedi Related

Youngling - Jedi Advisor

Sentinel - Sentinel Lead

ACE - ACE Wing Commander (Lead)

Naval Related

Midshipman - Rear Admiral

Chief of Flight Operations

Infrastructure

Intel Director

Clone Related

Coruscant Guard: Private - Captain (1st run) | Captain - Lieutenant Colonel (2nd)

Riot Lead, DSS Lead

212th: CSM Waxer (1st run) | COL Waxer (2nd run)

Achieved ARC status during my time as 212th

RANCOR: Current Colonel, supporting Dragon

Ā 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Ā 

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: There is a lot I want to get done in my 1st term as Grandmaster Yoda, the following is what I am wanting to get done.

Ā 

1. Organize the Jedi Council to allow not just one person taking on a huge workload
  2. Implanting and allowing Jedi to gain the roleplay training (TECH, EOD mainly)
  3. Improving Jedi Trials in general. Both main and branch
  4. Establishing a better and more, constructive criticism Jedi feedback
  5. Revaluating branch management and giving the branches the correct amount of managers
  6. Implanting a better discipline system
  7. Better organization for documents, as well getting uphold of branch trials
  8. Giving Jedi a incentive to be more active, interacting with other battalions

Ā 

My last do that I am wanting to do is giving all Jedi a bigger voice in decisions that only Council would make. The way I would go about this would be allowing some very important but major changes to be made public before the Jedi Council votes on them. An example of this would be; A master is wanting to remove a branch, sub-branch, ability of a branch, etc. A Google form would be posted in the discord allowing Younglings even a voice in what they want to happen. Iā€™m a person that LOVEs transparency as you can hold individuals like Yoda, Yularen, your BCMDs accountable if they arenā€™t doing anything to help better the battalion.

Ā 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: As stated in the question above. One thing I am wanting to do is give branches the ability to attend certain roleplay training and be able to use them in roleplay. Example of one I would allow is TECH for Sentinels and maybe EOD for Guardians, allowing this would allow Jedi to be able to help the clones in these roleplay scenarios. In addition, if only Jedi was deployed to the event server and there was a need for EOD, TECH RP, Jedi Padawans, Knights etc would be equipped with the training to help one another allow for more cohesion between the branches. Another way I am wanting to increase the relationship between the branches would have them interact more in roleplay, support one another as well maybe having competitions between branch members, managers and leads to see which branch comes on top.

Ā 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I understand

Ā 

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?ļ»æ: Completely

Ā 

I will like to note, I support Lighig fully with his re-application and for whichever man wins, hopefully, we can still support each other in Council. I will still be pushing the changes I am wanting to see in the Order after this process.

FeelsBadMan rancor losing their mom ;(

Biggest +1 ive given in a long time, in my eyes Andrews has done so much for the server and the whole community and would be a fucking great YodaĀ 

good luck ā¤ļø

Ā 

yOu WaNnA PlAy wARfRame??Ā 

5 minutes ago, āœž [SR] Havocā„¢ [A] said:

I'm very curious if you as a Head Administrator and being Yoda at the same time would be hard for you.ļ»æ

As I said at the beginning of me becoming Shaak Ti to a few individuals, it will be time-consuming and time restraining at first. After the first week or so, I should have a handle on the multitudeĀ of duties that Yoda has. Here is what I currently do as Trainer Director, Head Administrator.Ā 

Ā 

Head Administrator

• Conduct Staff Interviews
  • Review Staff Applications
  • Forum Moderation
  • Typer for Battalion CommanderĀ + interviews
  • Do the weekly assignment that is assigned to me
  • Fridays, Saturdays I do my weekly stats I am assigned
  • Do my side of promotions, watch weeks, training etc at the staff meetings.

Ā 

Trainer Director (as my branch work in the staff team)

• Review current Trainer Managers
  • Ensure the training is the best it can be
  • MaintainĀ and improve the Trainer Officer process
  • OverseeingĀ the multiple incentives we have for the program.
  • Accepting. Denying TRO application

It may seem a lot at first but, most of it doesn'tĀ happen every day. One day I might have to do staff interviews and another day I might accept some staff applications or even TRO applications. Now as Yoda, you have a lot of assistance from what I can tell, you first off have 2 other Jedi High Command ... Shaak Ti that deals with the Clone relation side of the Jedi Order and Mace Windu that is basicallyĀ your deputy, assistant. Even after Shaak Ti, Mace Windu you still a multitudeĀ of Jedi Masters to help you do what you wish to better the order.Ā 

Ā 

To summarizeĀ it, and as I said at the beginning ... Will be time-consuming to adjust to the new duties. Once adjusted, I should be fine.Ā 

As much as want to give this process 110%. After talking with my oppoent, @Lighig. I will be pursuing and focusing more on staff to better the server and team in general. Lighig will be working with me to try and implant the ideas I did stateĀ  on the application. In the future I will come back and try again to become Yoda as it is something I am wanting to do.Ā 

Ā 

@CarterĀ Consider this voided.Ā Would of been a good compitition, I love them.Ā