Kronos/Ramsay The Departure.

Craigary

NoteAll resignations are final
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: TRO 501st ARF CSM Kronos/ TG K SM Ramsay 

Steam ID: will get later 

Staff Rank:Admin

Were you VIP: yes, I keep this I hope.

Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.

Reason for leaving: 

Well as hard as this is, and as stupid as I am for letting myself get to this point on the server knowing I won’t have enough time for it, it’s your boy putting in his resignation. A lot of you probably don’t know who I am, but I’ve been apart of the community since November, and played ice fuze a little back in the day. During my long journey filled with memes and stupidity I have gained lots of knowledge and have grown to be more mature. I would like to thank all of you for all the great work you do at synergy.

farewells 

- @Grum excellent Neyo, fantastic leader, I’m sorry for leaving 91st so abruptly. 

- @Scribbles A1 Cin Drallig, top lad, The drive you have to do something once you have your mind set on it is incredible.

- @Oxen I doubt you’ll see this but you were the reason I came to synergy in the first place. Best Bacara, (yeah sorry snad)

- @Sock Monkey I let you down by taking a position, knowing my irl issues would consume all my free time, and I am sorry. 

- @Spooky nerd

-@rezdor idk your name on here but, you’re an excellent fellow and I know you’re going to do great things.

@Zim thank you for all the work you’ve done to keep synergy great. 

This Resignation is from all positions I currently hold on the server. Again thank you for everything anyone has done for me and I hope I some day will return under better circumstances.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No @ I fuckin see how it is. You were a great 91st man. Sad to see you go

Lmao I was contemplating @ing you but I didn’t think you would remember me 

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

No @ for me what a nerd well anyways keep on memeing 

You got HA? Fucking lit damn what a fucking meme GL with your future endeavors you gamer you