Change the 91st DC-15a

Grum

Name: Grum (91st Battalion Commander Neyo)

Suggestion: Change the DC-15a scoped to the 91st edition along with giving a few jobs the 91st sidearm 

Implementation: After talking with the battalion it would be nice to have our custom gun given to us like how 501st and 212th has. 

Lore: NA

Workshop content if applicable: The guns are already on the server it just needs to be given to our jobs again
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change the DC-15a to the 91st edition along with adding the 91st sidearm to a select few jobs.

Job: Neyo, Officer, Engineer, Jet trooper, Basic troop, Medic, and ARC. The sidearm would be for Neyo, Officer, ARC, and Lightning Squad 

Model: The 91st edition thats already on the server 

Weapons: DC-15A 91st edition, DC-15 sidearm 91st edition, remove the 15-a scoped 

Other: Set the 91st editions stats to be the same as the base 15 other battalions and cts get. 

• Agree 1
17 minutes ago, Grum said:

Weapons: DC-15A 91st edition, DC-15 sidearm 91st edition, remove the 15-a scoped 

it may be too much to ask for a DC-15 sidearm to Every 91st trooper

i believe the side arms are only for cool kids

anyways +1 dc-15 scope is big gay

+1, the DC-15a scoped is a bit jank, considering most DC-15a's have perfect accuracy under all conditions, except for the scoped. It would also just look cooler with our fresh skins and colours.

The sidearm is more an option, and would really go to Neyo, ARC, and the Lightning Squad (officers was always a maybe). At the very least just Lightning Squad, to give them a bit more special something.

36 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

-1 for the 91st side arm. Its a commando weapon. 

If it were a dc-17 pistol on the other hand. Alright. 

Neutral on the scoped. You guys do you. 

Yet navals have the buffed EOD version of the same weapon. We're asking for the un-buffed, slightly poop version for mostly elite, specific units, nothing really absurd.

Edited by OneNiner6719
49 minutes ago, Doc said:

-1, if this weapon is the weapon that the other battalions have the sights and such are pretty shitty. There’s no real need for this change. I’d rather a change to something unique rather than “because 212th and 501st have it”

What? 

+1 for the 15a 

-1 for the side arm 

Doc i never said we should get it because they have it. Im saying we should get it LIKE the ones they have. I dont care if they get one with more power then us. Its something cool and looks nice with our armor and would give us a bit better chance since the scoped is ass.

9 hours ago, [SR] Heart said:

When I get home, I’ll do some testing with the two guns, then see how they match up. From what I hear tho, the scoped is borked

Testing won't be necessary, the stats of the standard DC-15a will be applied to the 91st edition. The scoped version of the DC-15a has less accuracy unscoped, and no benefits for scoping other than a slight zoom. Most of the main 91st force find it doesn't suit our style of combat and such to have the vast majority of the force have a scoped 15a. The main people that really seem to prefer it are mostly on ARF jobs, who would probably end up keeping it anyway, due to how ARF work.

• 1 month later...