CWRP Events

Sanchez

Name: Sanchez

Suggestion: Make CIS playable by a select few of vip's without the overwatch of a gamemaster. 

Implementation:

1.  Have a list of steamID's given to all admins and a room in TS that they must be in when on these jobs so admins can be sure it's only the trusted individuals 

2. A minimum of 6 people must be on and also on the list for the droids to start/initiate a player event

Having a list of VIP/admins non gamemasters that are trusted and have proven to the community to be responsible on event and not failrp. This could be implemented now on our current map or when in the foreseeable future when we are on a ground map.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: This is a rule change does not require any workshop content 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: N/A

Job:  N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Other: N/A

-1 Good god no, Who the hell would decide those VIPs. You may say well they wouldn’t be Mingy VIPs, however we’ve seen people in very high up positions act like total loony’s so yeah. Also the VIPs would do anything they want without a Gamemaster to watch over them 

6 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

-1 Good god no, Who the hell would decide those VIPs. You may say well they wouldn’t be Mingy VIPs, however we’ve seen people in very high up positions act like total loony’s so yeah. Also the VIPs would do anything they want without a Gamemaster to watch over them 

Gamemasters/highstaff would decide over an extended period 

Also people still do mingy stuff as event jobs some dont with supervision Gamemaster/highstaff would decide who would have the privilege of being on this list 

Just now, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

Gamemasters/highstaff would decide over an extended period 

Also people still do mingy stuff as event jobs some dont with supervision Gamemaster/highstaff would decide who would have the privilege of being on this list 

And that’s why we don’t allow to do this types of things. Its quite silly and shouldn’t be done. Besides the fact it would add a lot of Unnessacry work to the Gamemaster Program for minimum results. The hassle ain’t worth the reward 

1 minute ago, Snadvich said:

And that’s why we don’t allow to do this types of things. Its quite silly and shouldn’t be done. Besides the fact it would add a lot of Unnessacry work to the Gamemaster Program for minimum results. The hassle ain’t worth the reward 

The results could be quite fun for people late at night this could also allow people freedom. Also we could treat them like players like thats all they are being an event job doesnt exclude you from punishment 

2 minutes ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

The results could be quite fun for people late at night this could also allow people freedom. Also we could treat them like players like thats all they are being an event job doesnt exclude you from punishment 

Then who’s going to be in charge of taking care of them if it’s gets outta hand, this is being suggested to take care of issues with no staff online at late nights right? Then what’s stopping them from just camping bunks on 1st floor. Besides, this is kinda just a suggestion for VIP Gamemasters which is silly. You earn the right to do events, it’s just Favortising popular members of the community to do shit that others would have to do a lot of work to get.

7 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Then who’s going to be in charge of taking care of them if it’s gets outta hand, this is being suggested to take care of issues with no staff online at late nights right? Then what’s stopping them from just camping bunks on 1st floor. Besides, this is kinda just a suggestion for VIP Gamemasters which is silly. You earn the right to do events, it’s just Favortising popular members of the community to do shit that others would have to do a lot of work to get.

Firstly no because new admins could be on at that time and they are unable to do events 

Secondly people like bro I've had him for many events amazing event job I never have to give him direction why do we treat event jobs different from players thats all they are still players and punishment can still be given to them

Why dont we just take away CT's weapons cause all they do is minge this is your line thinking  of at this point 

This is all I have to say beyond this point 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]
5 minutes ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

Firstly no because new admins could be on at that time and they are unable to do events 

Secondly people like bro I've had him for many events amazing event job I never have to give him direction why do we treat event jobs different from players thats all they are still players and punishment can still be given to them

Why dont we just take away CT's weapons cause all they do is minge this is your line thinking  of at this point 

This is all I have to say beyond this point 

Still, the fact that it would encourage people to not work to get Gamemaster which is not what Staff needs. If there’s no events going on contact a GMO to get someone to do an event or just ask any avaible gamemasters if they can do one. We’ve got enough gamemasters to cover every time zone. 

2 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Still, the fact that it would encourage people to not work to get Gamemaster which is not what Staff needs. If there’s no events going on contact a GMO to get someone to do an event or just ask any avaible gamemasters if they can do one. We’ve got enough gamemasters to cover every time zone. 

Good point 

This I would think encourage people to go into staff more cause they would love to be event jobs and maybe would want to develop an event further then from what they can only do on a job 

-1, there’s no reason for this.

The server has it downtime, but gamehelpers are allowed to host passiveRP without permission. And it doesn’t even have to be box rp, I did a meteor-strike event and people loved it.

Allowing VIPs to do more than gamehelpers? It’s gonna be a no from me

3 minutes ago, [SR] Heart said:

-1, there’s no reason for this.

The server has it downtime, but gamehelpers are allowed to host passiveRP without permission. And it doesn’t even have to be box rp, I did a meteor-strike event and people loved it.

Allowing VIPs to do more than gamehelpers? It’s gonna be a no from me

I put /admins this includes gamehelpers 

+1 Personally like this cause well lets have a discussion.

Lets face the facts. Events are Dying. They are getting stale, and we need some thing to hold us over till the new map, or my guy optimizes the map. I have always support ed VIP gamemasters and this is what People dont understand. The people chosen would be talked about and voted on by the HA's and those people to can do events throughout the day

And not even Events like just Passive RP. Just somethibg to keep everyone happy. 

Look i think this is a good idea, and I support it.

• Agree 2

Former: Liaison

-1, if VIP want to be GMs, why can’t they just join the staff team or R E P L A C E  T H E  B O R I N G  G M s

• Agree 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

LMAO most of the time we can't trust VIPs to even play on their youngling, rules state if you want to be on the event jobs you must be watched over by a GM or HA+ and that's how it should remain.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander