CWRP - Mercy Staff App

Mercy

RP Name: TR Rancor PFC Mercy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56473478

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I know this sounds cliché, but I would really enjoy being an administrator in order to give back to the server which has given me countless hours of fun. I've been on the server for a while and I enjoy every second of it, even during off-time when there is no events and everyone just talks and has fun with each other. The community is, for the most part, friendly and very helpful when it comes to new players, as I have experienced myself. Joining a battalion is like joining a new friend group filled with people who want to help you succeed, which I find awesome. I'm on late night a lot  when there isn't many admins to take tickets since I have a lot of free time, so I think I could also help with offering my admin services during late night/early morning. I do my best to make new CCs and CTs feel at home in the server so that they can begin their journey on the server and hopefully stay for a while, since the same was done for me when I was first joining the server. Overall, I hope to give back to the community while also making the experience more fun and getting rid of those who would wish to take away the fun.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a quite friendly person who loves to interact with other people and the community. I'm on very often as I don't have much else to do, so I'm constantly having fun with other people and helping out new players who wish to join a battalion/have general questions about the server. I have a lot of time to waste so I love to progress on the server while I make new friends with the community. I've been in many battalions, which may make me seem like a battalion hopper, but I just feel as though there is so many options and we don't get to explore them all.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, I do not but I hope that I will be able to improve my ability on Synergy.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 261:12:34

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: I am not.