You thought I was done

Sanchez

My shit posting will not stop you can not stop me I will destroy all that you hold dear any intelligent thought you could have in spam center will now be shut out by my incoherent thoughts I have such a low IQ just you viewing this post now forces you to shit post in spam center 

I love being targeted im not kidding I love it

• Winner 1
7 hours ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

My shit posting will not stop you can not stop me I will destroy all that you hold dear any intelligent thought you could have in spam center will now be shut out by my incoherent thoughts I have such a low IQ just you viewing this post now forces you to shit post in spam center 

I love being targeted im not kidding I love it

@Everyone STOP GIVING HIM INTENTION. NO ONE GIVE HIM REP OR QUOTE WHAT HE SAYS. BOYCOTT SANCHEZ

Former: Liaison

1 hour ago, Banjans said:

This is fucking annoying now stop trying to get attention. Monty literally beats you in every way lmao. 

Ok one this is spam center to get over two I'm done doing this cause for some reason doing low iq post when it says it's for low iq post annoys people 

I'm not trying to get attention I'm literally just spamming shit and shitposting if you cant deal with that in SPAMCENTER grow up 

• Disagree 1