CBlake's Staff Re-Application (new attempt!)

CBlake

RP Name: 91st Recon  ENGL 2nLT CBlake 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:197189512

VIP (Y/N): Si  

Timezone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin 

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): I am not, however, I am a developer 

Why did you leave the staff, team?: College. I soon after, dropped out due to it not fitting my preference. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Aight, So. As being a developer to the server. I REALLY want to join staff again and start trying to climb again, I miss being able to help out. Although I'm a dev. I can only do models. not actually HELP the server. I want to pick up on the off hours in which we have almost NO staff members and CG are AFK. I mean, I'm an adult. I have no school and I have no job. (other than modeling)  so I can pick up where the staff atm are lacking. (no it's not their fault its that time of year and those time of nights). I know the rules and want to be able to feel useful again.  On the server, I see things going on that I just wish i could help like, someone needing a whitelist and no staff are able to do it because there are none or are AFK.  and for those that point out my activity. My BCMD can say. I am improving day by day.  deving does take alot  but I do have alot of free time that I want to actually use for good. like, helping out players in ways a normal trooper can't. i mean, my goodness I'm a developer as I stated. I don't want to just be known for the models I create. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I know all my stuff, i would just need to be readmin trained for a refresher.  

Disclaimer to show my recent hours to show I am improving 

78d0ca58b9c4361b051314c084fafb46-png.jpg

Edited by CBlake
trying to help not kill people's eyes

CONGRATULATIONS  you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 10/21/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending