CWRP - (Evans) Staff Application

Evans

RP Name: TR 501st Legion ARC CSM Evans

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82401134

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central US

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I really want to help improve the server and assist those who need help. I've been in situations where I needed help and an admin would help me. I just want to be able to do the same to make Synergy Roleplay a Suitable environment for everyone. I also want to help prevent any abusive actions being performed in chat/game( ERP, Racism, ECT)  I feel that because the community has helped me out and given me such a good time, that I should give back by helping out in events, and enforcing the rules.  I've been thinking about applying for a while, and I think I could be a great addition to the staff team.

T
ell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I am really active unless I have a lot of school work. I really enjoy the server and feel at home there.  I'm pretty chill during the downtime on the server, but I do like to joke around and have a good time. ( I will be more active on the Forums once I get New Admin)

Do you have any previous staff experience?
yes, on DesolutionRP I was an Admin, I was an admin for a few months before the server died.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
769 ( a lot of that is AFK time, but I am on every day pretty much so I would say my actual play time is more like 300-400)

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)
No

Edited by Evans

spacer.png

CONGRATULATIONS  you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 10/21/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending