CWRP - JBFox's Staff Re-App

JBFox

RP Name: WPI SUPO CSM JBFox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51710115

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST (U.S)

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No and no

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was really burnt out and needed a break from the server and to play other games.  School was also really rough at the time, so there was just a lot on my plate and I needed to take a step back. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I've been playing actively for a week, and I just feel like I want to come back and contribute to the welfare of the server again, mainly the TR program. Don't really have much else to say here, I just want to help out again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand.

This guy 😂😂😂

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was