Wolfpack has broken hitboxes

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 3

Evidence (if you can): its not something i have the tools to show

Description of the bug: Wolfpack hit boxes are WAY to big  and extend past the model on both sides. However i only tested it with Tracer, Dash 29 and 44, warthog, and mortar but i just went and assumed it was all of them

How can we recreate it: swap to any wolfpack job and fire slightly away from the right and left sides

Edited by Ccmonty
1 minute ago, Doc said:

The point monty is that even if a bodygrouper is off, the hit box is still there for that spot, like how on CT there’s the hit box for the backpack even if the backpack is off. The hit box will always be there for the bodygrouper even if it’s off

was joke m8. thing is the hitbox ISNT on the back its to the sides (especially right shoulder) officer model doesnt have this problem and they also have the cape body group

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

The point monty is that even if a bodygrouper is off, the hit box is still there for that spot, like how on CT there’s the hit box for the backpack even if the backpack is off. The hit box will always be there for the bodygrouper even if it’s off

No it’s legit broken it’s so wide it can fix 2 people in it, on both sides

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, CBlake said:

cape on or off  its fixed hitboxes  

i understand but the hitboxes extend WAY past where the cape would be

15 minutes ago, Banjans said:

The hit box’s on the left and right of the Dash’s are 2 people wide on both sides 

^ current dash 44 and i tested 29,tracer,warthog,and mortar yesterday. officer job it seems also doesnt have this problem

Edited by Ccmonty

im not saying its a bug  i was just clarifying when you said 
its the same with it off.  lol    idk how to check hit boxes  or i'd go check the bodygroups indivually to see what their hitboxes look like. 

Just now, Ccmonty said:

i understand but the hitboxes extend WAY past where the cape would be

^ current dash 44 and i tested 29,tracer,warthog,and mortar officer job it seems also doesnt have this problem

9 minutes ago, CBlake said:

im not saying its a bug  i was just clarifying when you said 
its the same with it off.  lol    idk how to check hit boxes  or i'd go check the bodygroups indivually to see what their hitboxes look like. 

we tested them by checking the hitmarker on the guns to see how far out it could go and still hit the model. i got lunch next period and ill hop on then to test them with no body groups

never mind my school blocks gmod

Edited by Ccmonty
  • 2 years later...