Reaver/Fives Staff Application

Reaver

RP Name: 501st TC DCO ARL 2ndLT Fives / Reaver

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122424282

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

First of all i would like to give back to the community that i have become a part of. training CC’s and event jobs currently are the only ways i can help but i wish to expand on that. I would like to be able to eventually help people set up sims and events so that downtime is more enjoyable. Being a game helper is also something I would like to do as I always see GM’s asking for spawners and general help so i'm happy to help keep the RP alive.  I come on at 4pm GMT (11 AM EST) until 10pm GMT (5 PM EST). I can be most active fridays and sundays as i work saturdays. I'm from the UK so will be able to help out when other admins are asleep. Star wars RP has become a favourite pastime for me so I would be happy to remove those who want to ruin it so the RP can stay positive and fun.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm 17, so go to sixth form and have a flexible hour Weekend job. Obviously I play games a lot my favourites being strategy games like empire at war and HOI4. I take 4 A levels so do work hard on them but when i'm not studying im on the server. Star wars has is something i’m passionate about so being able to provide immersion is a big priority  for me.

Do you have any previous staff experience?   no

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?)  277:49:45.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Reaver
didnt put PM / AM on times

+1 tee hee

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was