My earbuds died

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Losei-Wireless-Earphones/dp/B071JXMMK6?keywords=Bluetooth+earbuds&qid=1538144683&sr=8-17&ref=sr_1_17

I heard these ones are pretty nice, my friend has a pair of these and said they are great. Also, what's your Price range in CAD?

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

3 minutes ago, BigZach said:

What is the general use you want them for?

Usually, on my public transit ride to my classes to listen to music or podcasts or when working in a lab.

Kind of like these new types that last for about 4 hours then pops into a case that recharges them then you just plug the case in later (kind of like a power bank that can charge them 3 or 4 times)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

49 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

I was actually looking at these, the ones I had before had a cable linking them but the charge lasted for 7-8 hours but these new ones all come with a  case that charges them. I don't know how these types perform but I always get the cable caught in my jacket or something with my old ones so I might try this new type out.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Carter said:

As a guy going to college for IT I can say I hate Apple with a passion just because they rip people off for what they sell.

Ay I agree, I'm in computer science. Apple is a good company (business wise) but I hate the products

I use Sony or monster ear buds, they are great for me

I hate those exact same earbuds, got them for Christmas 2 years ago I think. Within the first week they were already broken, guess I just got unlucky.

I'm a hardcore advocate for Headphones, earbuds are okay for short listening sessions but I have yet to find a pair that fit in my ears well, they always seem to slip out, and the "sporty" ones with the ear clips are uncomfortable AF.