Suggestion to BUFF DUEL 17s!!! (dont bean me)

BlackiSblack

Name: Wolfpack REGL COMMANDER Black

Suggestion: BUFF and raise the fire rate even more on the Duel 17s due to them being ass in all combat... I can't even kill a headcrab without it doing like 80damage to me. The DUEL 17s were buffed previously with NICE FIRE Rate and GOOD DAMAGE (50 dmg per shot) but now its back to being trash and no one uses it. - I would like if you can buff it like it was last time keep the 50 shots per mag so it actually encourages people to use the weapon. Right now officers from any battalion rather fucking use a DC 15A or S instead of the ICONIC Badass Duel 17s. When you do change it please keep it permanently instead of changing it the next update since it will discourage others from using a weapon that gets terrible every time.  If you cannot at least try to add something for officer jobs like seperate DC 17s for officers that do more damage<3 

Implementation: BUFF THE DUEL 17S FIRE RATE AND DAMAGE OUTCOME AND KEEP ITS MAG SIZE THE SAME!!!!

Lore: In lore Captain Rex, Commander Jet, Commander Doom, Commander Blitz, Commander Colt, and many other lore captains and commanders that used the weapon shown it had a fast fire rate and tough to take down B1s and B2s - to even droidakas seen by Rex shooting one in the back in the CLONE WARS Show. 

Workshop content if applicable: nope
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: CHANGE THE FIRE RATE AND DAMAGE OUTCOME AND KEEP ITS MAG SIZE FOR THE DUEL 17S

Job: ALL OFFICER CLASSES THAT HAVE THIS WEAPON EQUIPPED 

Model: no model

Weapons: DC 17s

Other:  BUFF THIS WEAPON!! Sorry if you may see this before but god I cant even kill Droids with these fuckin weapons they may as well just be gone. 

-------------------------

Edited by BlackiSblack
1 minute ago, Tyzen said:

-1 no there is nothing wrong with them they are pistols

Any other weapon is better whats the point of having pistols if no one uses them and have them in general and its not like we are gonna run out of ammo so all ammo is the same and we can buy it for cheap

Edited by BlackiSblack
Banned

No one uses them for a reason, they’re shit! 

+1

Edited by Maymays

I want to put here that people seem to forget that this isn't a purchasable weapon. that Only named characters get these and very few names chars at that, usually around the rank of commander.  So why not buff it? I understand they're pistols, but it was an extremely viable weapon in the clone wars. Look at rex, Wolffe, Fox, Doom. they all used the dual DC17s and were pretty badass and good with it too. 

• Agree 2

Some ARC get these as well, its a nice thing to have. At the same time they only do 30 damage now and at this point its really dumb to have a blaster that only does that when you can get a vendor weapon that does more around the same time you can get the dual 17s. I like using them when I can because they are cool but its better to just use a blaster with more damage in the stats. Why nerf the blasters when it is a weapon some ARC, Officers, and even named characters get? +1