• Recent Event Reviews

• Recent Posts

• 5/5/5 Good event, fun, good job man good job
    • Name: Deathtiger SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419522160 Who helped (If applicable): N/A Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A CIS scintist went AWOL from the CIS and was shot down and crashed nearby the republic base. A recon team was sent out and located him. The CIS Fleet attacked to kill him but did not get him , as the republic saved him. The scinetist told the republic the CIS was making a gas to kill clones. Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A Please rate using this scale Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible) Gameplay: Care and Effort: Server Performance:
    • Who helped (If applicable): N/A Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A  Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):GM are attacked at the village while delivering rations to the rakesh loacls Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: yes Please rate using this scale Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible) Gameplay: Care and Effort: Server Performance:
    • Wow this is a lot. -1 for a few reasons. Pilot's don't need a jetpack, if they're bailing out of a ship they're gonna die from physics either way, plus if your pilot gets a jetpack, every lore pilot will want one. 41st already has 3 HVO slots, and I'd rather not have more rockets added to the server (also last I checked Server Leadership doesn't want it either) Speed boost vs health is a thing that's set up per battalion, so if you want health, you'd need to change the whole battalion to health instead of speed. Additionally, everyone in IC would get the same health.    Overall these are changes that seem good in a bubble, but when you compare them to what everyone else has, it's way too much for such a small subunit. It feels like you're trying to make IC into an RC squad, and I'm not comfortable with that much firepower going into your battalion.
    • 3/4/5 It was alright, the missiles that were just destroying everyone as soon as we walked into the CY got a little much but other than that it was fun.
  • Popular Threads

• Popular Contributors