• Recent Event Reviews

• Recent Posts

• Name: Niner SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121254489 Who helped (If applicable): Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Trandoshions stealing Supplys from base Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Please rate using this scale Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible) Gameplay: Care and Effort: Server Performance:
    • In the last 2 Weeks alone Within the 2 years before (nice)   Theres alot to say about this guy, He baits people into arresting him and then cries and tries to get them voided (to some of which are successfull) but overall he is being downright hostile to authority and coruscant guard, Hes now taken this over to Jedi and its causing issues for us. I thought I could tolerate this as a CT is just a CT, But hes on the top% of people who get arrested.  Granted SOME people are looking to get him arrested and will do anything along with painting him as the villain, but this is overall self inflicted. Hes not contributing to the servers "positive" enviroment and just leaves after 3rd arrest. An extended ban is needed here.
    • Quick ctrl F search using his steam64 in the Arrest logs  shows he’s been arrested  88 times which equals atleast  22 bans lowkey kinda crazy not gonna lie   Although I don’t think perma ban or something like that will come from this I wouldn’t mind we can up his ban times moving forward 
    • RP Name: Kessel Steam ID: 76561198074239558 Suspected Player's Name: Ben Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): 76561198388162230 Rule Suspected Player Broke: Too many to possibly list in a convenient manner Explain to us what happened: This individual has accumulated approximately 80 arrests, and has made a habit of accosting and harassing players on the server for months. He has a consistent pattern of goading members of CG into making arrests so that he can then tie them up in unnecessary staff sits, with the overwhelming majority of the arrests being sustained. He is a regular nuisance to the community, and his minging continues because he knows that he will likely not face any lasting consequences. He should not be welcome back on the server. Evidence (If applicable): I do not have any video of him specifically, but please reference the CG arrest records and any relevant ban history. Please consider speaking to any members of CG or TG who frequently deal with him as well. Your consideration is appreciated.
  • Popular Threads

• Popular Contributors