• Recent Event Reviews

• Recent Posts

• Report Accepted He will be reciving a 60 day ban
    • RP Name:  104th HVY SGT Jimmy Steam ID32: 76561198195902810 VIP (Y/N):  Absolutly Age: 23 Timezone: EST Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):   In the past couple of days I have really been  playing on the through all times of the day, from early morning to even late at night. As I have been playing I have loved the fact that no matter when I need help there is always someone who is there, even from the very begining when I was just  little CR Jimmy. I want to be an Admin because I love helping people no matter how big or small the issue is. I am very active and can be on for multiple hours a day, especially durning peak hours. In the small time that I have been here I have really learned the basic in and outs of the server. That being said,  I know I can provide a level of professionalism and activity that the roleplayers and admins alike will appreciate. Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Just to start off im a very calm and laid back person, I enjoy the simple things in life with a little bit of adventure. Also a born leader, I served in the armed forces and love being a leader and a mentor. Lastly im a huge nerd and a gamer, all the way from starwars to marvel, call of duty to garrys mod, I have been playing games since about 2001 with my first game being crash bandicoot and spyro, even though i was to young to actualy play them its where my journey began. Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I have no garrys mod staff experince, with that being said I am a fast learner and can provide a good ethic and moral to the team. If you take the time to train me I can and will be a great asset to the team. How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 80H 28M
    • 3/3/5 No idea what was going on. But it happened.
    • This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable. // LOCKED // MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS
  • Popular Threads

• Popular Contributors