My blacklist Appeal

KMOX4

I Been blacklisted from a few batilons as i rdmed and also was considered a minge. Its been at least 2 months scence i was last on i was hopeing my blacklist would go away but it hasnt. As such im makeing this appeal hopeing i cloud turn it over and rejoin some baltlions.

There's been a consistent issue with you, Hiro. 

You have a very terrible attitude and always tend to overreact to situations to the point where you always get AOS'd for RDM. Without fail, I've seen you get on and get arrested for that very same reason over and over again. Autism doesn't mean you're absolutely unable to function like a rational human being, and the fact that you use that to constantly gain sympathy is disgusting. 

Everytime I see you back again after your long periods of being gone (usually a ban), I always think you would learn from doing the same thing over and over again. And I spoke with you about this before. You're only sabotaging yourself and people aren't going to want someone like you in their battalion, not because of your disability, but because of your general behavior and anger issues. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Hiro I’m sorry but trying to deal with you when I was Neyo was just dreadful. Anytime you weren’t promoted you went on some sort of rage, either in game or TS, usually leading to micspam or RDM. It’s unacceptable in any battalion. You were blacklisted but visited bunks very often begging for forgiveness. You create a bad image for every battalion you’ve been in. I fear that unless you can truly fix your attitude you’ll never be welcome in a battalion, and in 91st we gave you at LEAST 10 chances to improve yourself and be better, but it only got worse. 

Hiro, even when I was Neyo, what Doc stated is true. We gave you a place where you could call home. We worked with you to get you adapted to the server and the people. Whenever you left for other battalions I'd personally go to their bcmd and explain what we've been working on with you so they can continue it. All I'm saying about this. 

WAS MEDIC