Void

Hero

Name: RANCOR ARC CPT Hero

Suggestion: Allow VIP’s to start rp on their own using the event jobs they are able to use. Now let’s be honest the server can become boring at time, and since most GM’s are in school and others stuff, we need more action. I am suggesting we give the ability to VIP’s to start passive rp or even slight shoot em up (WITH 2x THE RP THAN SHOOTING) some ideas for them would be to hold a hostage situation, ( @TurtleSpitz I mean ik u got banned for doing something like this and not gonna lie i really liked the idea, just ask before u do it again :) ) infection, or box/shipment rp (WITH NO DROIDS HIDDEN IN BOXES THAT WOULDNT FIT DROIDS!) 

Implementation: Just Make a new rule

Workshop content: N/A

THIS IS OPEN TO CHANGE IF U HAVE A GOOD IDEA TO HELP THIS.

Edited by Hero

+1 i like this idea however some jobs should be restricted like no sith/ CIS high command. it also gives a perk to buying VIP but i think there needs to be a hour requirment to do this like someone needs 100+ hours 

Edited by Ccmonty

+1 it works pretty good since that is what another big server does. Their VIPs have access to Droids&wookies and such which allow for some passive RP on the side from time to time.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

13 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

This is just another way to ask for VIP gamemasters lol

Except they wouldnt be able to spawn weapons. set health. Spawn props, or spawn NPCS. Go into admin mode. No-clip. Or cloak. They would be plain ol players.

Edited by Mishue

9 minutes ago, Mishue said:

Except they wouldnt be able to spawn weapons. set health. Spawn props, or spawn NPCS. Go into admin mode. No-clip. Or cloak. They would be plain ol players.

gamemasters make events

this is saying vips make events

therefore

vip gamemasters

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bbstine said:

gamemasters make events

this is saying vips make events

therefore

vip gamemasters

cept right here he says Allow VIP’s to start rp on their own using the event jobs they are able to use. 

Which means passively. which he also states in the first post of this thread. As far as the shoot em up kind of thing he can get a GH. Which is what hey are for, and they can do the spawning of droids if it becomes a shoot em up. But like he said. Its mainly for PASSIVE rp

2 minutes ago, Mishue said:

cept right here he says Allow VIP’s to start rp on their own using the event jobs they are able to use. 

Which means passively. which he also states in the first post of this thread. As far as the shoot em up kind of thing he can get a GH. Which is what hey are for, and they can do the spawning of droids if it becomes a shoot em up. But like he said. Its mainly for PASSIVE rp

you dont need to have something made to allow vips to make passive rp

anyone can make passive rp

• Agree 2

Maybe on the base map (if that evers comes that is.) allow VIPs to RP on passive jobs outside the main base. I couldn't see this working on the ship because your in a military vehicle and logically it wouldn't make sense. In general though, this seems like a great idea on paper however it I believe it would become mingey if put into place.