Suggestions

This post is to gather some suggestions for the game master program.

Rules:

No flaming any Game Master or player

No disagree or dumb  reactions cause any suggestion is a good suggestion

Some topics you can touch on:

Some VALID reasons to enter the ship. Aka @Maymays < this mainly because all I see is people deny everyone to board 

Some OOC events (if I’m allowed idek)

Things you want to see 

and ETC

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Banned

Arroyo this is why you have your rep. You make stupid suggestions like this. LEARN TO BE CREATIVE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU.

Edited by Maymays
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 3

"*psst* Hey, kids! Let me on your ship, I can sell you guns and drugs"

*Hey let me on because the game master said so."

"Hey, I've come with a box with surprises, oh no they're droids! I did not see that coming."

These are the only reasons people should be allowed on ship! 

• Funny 1
Banned
Just now, Fours said:

eva marie saint GIF

Fixed lmaoo

9 minutes ago, Maymays said:

Arroyo this is why you have your rep. You make stupid suggestions like this. LEARN TO BE CREATIVITY I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU.

Hey Maymays. So lets get this started. Can you read what I actually said. Us game masters have good ideas but get shut down. Not every event is stupid. Like I said evry event I participated in I have seen someone deny entry to the ship. So like I said. These are suggestions, if you dont have a valid reason to let anyone on board well ok. Also, I dont care about my rep. I can be a -10000. My rep does absolutely nothing. Thank you for being helpful.

Edited by Arroyo
3 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Hey Maymays. So lets get this started. Can you read what I actually said. Us game masters have good ideas but get shut down. Not every event is stupid. Like I said evry event I participated in I have seen someone deny entry to the ship. So like I said. These are suggestions, if you dont have a valid reason to let anyone on board well ok. Also, I dont care about my rep. I can be a -10000. My rep does absolutely nothing. Thank you for being helpful.

It's called being creative and not saying 

CIS OPEN UP

that would NEVER pass on a real venator

be creative and get onto the ship in a manor that would make sense 

and if you cannot think of a way to get onboard in that manor then just get in with force it's not that hard

Banned
10 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

A good game master doesn't get butthurt when they understand that the event is being denied because they aren't being creative. Be innovatative, not relying on other to produce your events. And quit rehashing the same event that has been done a hundred times over. I don't care if you got some "Nice weapons to sell", I don't care if you are some random civi with a bounty on your head. If you were a productive GM you would find that it is extremely easy to find ways on the ship that are proper and not some random thing. There is a reason why it gets shut down, its because it probably has nothing to do with a REPUBLIC WAR VESSEL.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Doc said:

Arroyo, maybe instead of getting defensive and complaining about ANY complaints you get about your events, work towards making them better. You complain about backlash for a bad event more than any GM I’ve seen and then you have the audacity to say that we have no right to complain because it was an event for us still. That’s not how this works. You don’t try and make us feel bad for a bad event that we didn’t enjoy. Don’t complain, do better. 

This isnt a complaint. These are suggestions

Banned
2 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Where is the popcorn 🤔

tenor.gif?itemid=9875332

• Funny 1

I told naval to not allow people who weren't supposed to be in a military vessel onto the ship, they should be questioned and if it makes sense for them to be there then they are granted entry.

Suggestion:  As a game master put yourself in Naval's shoes and ask yourself "Why should I let this person in?"

1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

Some VALID reasons to enter the ship. Aka @Maymays < this mainly because all I see is people deny everyone to board 

not true dawg

• Agree 1

L m f a o. 

1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

Some VALID reasons to enter the ship

There are many Valid reasons.  Just dont show up on my doorstep with experiments and stuff affiliated with traitors my guy. 

Naval doesn't deny everyone, just find a legitimate reason "Let me onboard because i have to show you something" isn't one. Learn to improvise around events, even if its means throwing your original idea out the window because if you're expecting people to follow along and not think of player choice, you're gonna get dunked on. 

Edited by Scribbles

So I'm going to be Switzerland here. @Maymays & @Arroyo take the argument to Teamspeak. Hell would like to talk about this subject, but not in public. Stop bickering on the forums. 

and while on the subject @Arroyo, your concerns should have been discussed in private. Not in a public place where everyone can see it, then argue or rant about it. 

Don't make us have to lock this. I personally love discussions but, it doesn't need to result in roasting or flamming of each other. 

2 hours ago, Arroyo said:

If you don't care about your rep why did you get mad at me for giving you dumb reps, and threaten to report me?

3 hours ago, Arroyo said:

This post is to gather some suggestions for the game master program.

Rules:

No flaming any Game Master or player

No disagree or dumb  reactions cause any suggestion is a good suggestion

Some topics you can touch on:

Some OOC events (if I’m allowed idek)

Things you want to see 

and ETC

All white Clones(any white at all) should be banned that's a good suggestion right

38 minutes ago, Faded said:

"Hey dude let me on the ship I got the goods." - Event Job

PM 'GameMaster' "Okay make sure to let them on!"

"Ummm what's your landing codes?" - Naval

Uhhh *types in random shit on keyboard* "BEJ-481" - Event Job

"Alright come on in" - Naval

"Hey dude im bringing illegal guns and slaves is that cool" - Event Job

PM 'GameMaster' "Okay make sure to let them on!"

"Ummm what's your landing codes?" - Naval

Uhhh *types in random shit on keyboard* "SJSI-45785" - Event Job

"Land in MHB please" - Naval

did i do it right?