Valkyrie Staff Application

Valkyri3

RP Name: TR 41st EC PLT SUP MSG Valkyrie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77874098

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: UTC+8

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wanna become Staff is because i wanna help out the community and my wish is 
to make the server a better place and to help those in need of assistance.
 It would be an honor to serve as an administrator on synergy because this community is a very serious but also a very kind community.  Right when I saw this server I said to myself “I should go check It out” because I saw you were bringing in the the numbers on a regular basis.  I’m very happy I made this decision because I got to see the great content and great members at work.*I would also like to pursue the gamemaster pathway as i got multiple events that i would  like to really do for the sever!I do also want to keep people entertained during off hours where there are alot of bored people.My friends that are on the server they said hey you should become a staff member because they don't see that many staff on.I will try to be on as much as i can when im staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I like to be an active and committed member in every battalion i am in, hoping that i could help the battalion in any sort of way. I often try my best to attend or to help any players  that would need some attention for example new recruits where they are new to the server and do not know the rules or maybe even in small ways but thanking people who mentored me throughout my time here. Interested in my playstyle ingame? I like to do recon and also sniping clankers all day long, CQB is my 2nd favourite like breching into rooms or urban combat.    P.S: I like to type more than to use my mic as  i have been doing it for 2 years since 2017 and due to my timezone i wont use my mic but if i could i will use it.Thank you for understanding :)

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Icefuse Military Roleplay [Elite Administrator/Gamemaster] 

Kairos Gaming Military Roleplay [Moderator] [Closed Down]

Astronomy Networks CWRP  [Head Administrator/Gamemaster Officer] [Closed Down]

Umbranan Networks CWRP [Moderator/Gamemaster Trainee][Closed Down]

Cryptonetworks CWRP [Administrator/Gamemaster]

Atlas Gaming CWRP [Administrator/Gamemaster] [Closed Down]

Mountain Netowkrs CWRP [Event Planner]

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 
 TR 41st EC PLT SS SFC Valkyrie has played for 77:11:55.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

I am not a staff on a synergy server

Edited by Legend
Rp Name Update

ew icefuse but thats meh bc you got some experience

-1 I think you should get some more playing time. 77 hours is just above bare minimum. Just stick around and get to know people better 

otherwise i think you would probably be a good staff

Edited by LixCoffee
  • Agree 1
Banned

This dudes staff record is gucci. Although I haven’t seen you around for awhile, I have still seen you around. So +1 

• Friendly 1
On 8/30/2018 at 8:42 AM, LixCoffee said:

ew icefuse but thats meh bc you got some experience

-1 I think you should get some more playing time. 77 hours is just above bare minimum. Just stick around and get to know people better 

otherwise i think you would probably be a good staff

| TR 41st EC PLT SUP MSG Valkyrie has played for 105:38:06. hes active