CG RIOT TROOPER loadout

Ragen

Name: Ragen 

Suggestion: add to the cg riot loadout

Implementation: add the cg's electro staff

Lore:a small group of the cg where given a special job of protecting secure areas and if someone tryed to enter the area then the group would use the electro staff to keep them back and it was also used to breack up riots 

Workshops content:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1457842060&searchtext=Coruscant+guard

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: change

Job:cg riot troopers

Model:same

Weapons:same with the electro staff 

Other: please give it some thought 

• Friendly 1
14 minutes ago, Alec said:

Left click = smack for 250dmg
right click = smack for 10dmg (A warning shock, it's a sign that you might be trespassing...)
Just gonna leave this here

Damage can be edited. But I believe there should only be a warning shock ability, not a lethal one.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Next time you go to post a suggestion please make sure you read the rule that says only the BCMD of CG can post a suggestion. This post was made with out talking to the current Riot lead or my self. more over the XO of CG told you this was not to be posted.

Update: Talked to my XO please just give me a heads up before you post suggestions,

other then that.

+1

Edited by The_only_Shakes
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

For everyone hating on ragen for posting this I gave him permission and he even posted it in our discord suggestions. @Asus next time look at our discords suggestions before you get mad at him for posting it. +1 if we could import the baton code for it and just use the model and animation it would be fantastic for rp.

I personally don't like it, it's a lot like a over sized stun stick from DarkRP. Regardless of what I say however it could be useful for CG for riot control. With that in mind until damage tweaks its a neutral for me. Having a melee weapon that can one hit new players would be ridiculous. At most the damage should be 50 or 70.

Neutral leaning negative (unless tweaked)

See now, this is something that is cool but comes with a lot of responsibility. It is something that possibly could be implemented WITH a set of rules with it. So if you do the lethal swing you are to be arrested if not having correct cause. We'll see. (Also ill ask Zim if its possible to lower the damage)

PENDING

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

Damage lowering is possible. As of right now I don't think this is needed at all and would be a waste of space. However, if CG or anyone strongly disagrees, and thinks this is needed, feel free to resubmit a suggestion.

Denied.

• Friendly 1