Egert’s Resignation

Egert

Name: TR 2ndACXO PLTT Captain Bear/Egert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171624266

Staff Rank:Senior Admin

Date:22/08/2018

Reason for leaving: I have just been struggling on pushing myself on getting onto the server also school has been starting up again and i cant just be bothered by Synergy. I was planning on leaving a while back but the reason that kept me here was the community. This is my final Resignation. I will maybe come back to the server in a couple of months or less but i can not just deal with it anymore. Thank you to all of the people that stayed by my side till this very day. Thank you.

Farewells: @FlameHazardYou were the person i looked up the most. if i had any problems i could contact you. It was an Honor to work with you in the battalion and also in TRO. Thank you. 

@BlackMambaYou were my Friend. And i hope to see you in the battalion when i come back. Thank you my Old Friend.

@wickedIl say this once to you. Estonia doesnt Exist. There you go. Goos meme you are.

@TrallYou helped me many different times and you were my friend. Thank you for that.

@WhisperYou are the biggest meme i have seen. Keep being that ans my Friend.

And whoever i may have forgetten you know who you are. I love all of you that stayed with me Friends or foes i still like you. Goodbye.

• Friendly 2
Banned

Man I am like one of the last oldies wtf. Egert ima miss the days back when you were but a wee lad in the 212th. I’ll miss you bb

WOW :(

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin