Raider's Apology.

First, I would like to put out my sincerest apologies to anyone that I may have wronged. You are free to come chat with me if you want to clear anything up. Recently, I have dealt with a lot of loss; and it has taken a toll on me. With school and sports starting, my anxiety is overwelming me and I just used the game as a release. I apologize.

@Jackson: I'm sorry for lashing out you in that meeting.
@Square: I was pissed, but I shouldn't taken it out on you or @Carter.
@Arctican: I'm sorry if you felt like I wronged you, it wasn't my intentions at all - i thought we were just having fun.

@Fizzik: I acted pretty abhorridly, and I wish to reconcile.

• Agree 3

"Someone who has fucked up and has fixed their actions is better than someone who hasn't at all." -Llama and Snow

Everyone has fucked themselves more than once in their lifetime, I can totally understand where you're coming from @Raider, school is starting to catch up to me as well, I got to prepare for IGSCE exams this year and take them the next, so I have a ton of work to do, like truckloads. If you need to dude, just take a break from the server and from the game, go play Halo or some shit, get your mind off your anxiety and have a good time.

• 1 month later...