Bye Everybody.

NotTaz

Name: Taz

Steam ID: Don't know.

Staff Rank: TRO

Date: 8/19/2018

Reason for leaving: Burn out, school, sports, that's all I can really say. 

Farewells: @Spookybye you big minge. @Rezdor @royerOne of the best medics I've seen. @Grum50 cuties points for you. Goodbye 91st. Goodbye naval. @Maymays You're a fucking great naval keep it up. @BigZach Please become the next CMO. @ALPHAGreat man. @Venom/TJ Bye you traitor. @Braddock Keep up the great work. @Tom I hope I tagged the right Tom, well, if I didn't and you see this post I mean you, You were the first friend I met on this server. I might come on sometime, but not often. Goodbye Naval. If forgot anyone I'm sorry. 

@Doc You were a great Neyo for about a week, then you left, but that's ok. You did one great thing, WAC-47. @Bolt I’m sure you’ll find someone who wants to be a jet trooper lol.

Edited by Taz
3 minutes ago, Taz said:

Name: Taz

Steam ID: Don't know.

Staff Rank: TRO

Date: 8/19/2018

Reason for leaving: Burn out, school, sports, that's all I can really say. 

Farewells: @Spookybye you big minge. @Rezdor @royerOne of the best medics I've seen. @Grum50 cuties points for you. Goodbye 91st. Goodbye naval. @Maymays You're a fucking great naval keep it up. @BigZach Please become the next CMO. @ALPHAGreat man. @Venom/TJ Bye you traitor. @Braddock Keep up the great work. @Tom I hope I tagged the right Tom, well, if I didn't and you see this post I mean you, You were the first friend I met on this server. I might come on sometime, but not often. Goodbye Naval. If forgot anyone I'm sorry. 

TRO isn't a staff rank you bing bong, and no mentioning me, thats sad, have fun in life

(i don't accept your apology of not mentioning me you big minge)

bolt

Farewells: @Spookybye you big minge. @Rezdor @royerOne of the best medics I've seen. @Grum50 cuties points for you. Goodbye 91st. Goodbye naval. @Maymays You're a fucking great naval keep it up. @BigZach Please become the next CMO. @ALPHAGreat man. @Venom/TJ Bye you traitor. @Braddock Keep up the great work. @Tom I hope I tagged the right Tom, well, if I didn't and you see this post I mean you, You were the first friend I met on this server. I might come on sometime, but not often. Goodbye Naval. If forgot anyone I'm sorry. 

Thanks for the @   
papa  o7

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

It's sad to see you go, you were a future commodore in my eyes. o7 Good luck in life.

4 hours ago, Soapy/Kronos said:

Farewells: @Spookybye you big minge. @Rezdor @royerOne of the best medics I've seen. @Grum50 cuties points for you. Goodbye 91st. Goodbye naval. @Maymays You're a fucking great naval keep it up. @BigZach Please become the next CMO. @ALPHAGreat man. @Venom/TJ Bye you traitor. @Braddock Keep up the great work. @Tom I hope I tagged the right Tom, well, if I didn't and you see this post I mean you, You were the first friend I met on this server. I might come on sometime, but not often. Goodbye Naval. If forgot anyone I'm sorry. 

Thanks for the @  
papa  o7

Thanks for @ing every one in that section.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic