Hobbies / Preferences

What do yalls do outside of GMOD? 

I'll start

1. Obviously you all know I play darts, I'm in a Monday night pub league team with my uncle, aunt, nan and some pals. I'm also a youth PDC Trainee, with a contract at an Academy.

2. I am a drama student, I study a lot of drama skills and scripts 

3. I like to just read a good 'Ol book, listen to music etc.

4. I look after my younger siblings (2 younger sisters and a baby brother) 

(Sadly I'm the oldest so kill me now)

What about you guys?

Edited by Freck

British

Outisde of Gmod?

1. I really like to cook, experiment with dishes and find new ways to figure out a taste to serve up next time. I do love cooking with a passion. (Taking classes in the near future some more too)

2. I do is visit my Grandfather on sundays, take care of him and what not. 

I dont have any siblings to take care of, but my siblings are all older. I got 5 brothers that live a few hours away from me. 

3. I'm also a fitness maniac, i love keeping in shape. Its the one thing im proud of aside from cooking, lul. 

• Winner 1

Out of GARRY MOD

1. I'm a competitive shooter for my University's team.  We won our conference tournament for Air Rifle and came in 2nd for Small Bore (.22 LR for those who don't know).  I also do Rec basketball.

2. I collect Vintage Cassette Tapes and have a record collection ranging from 1947-2018 of numerous genres of music.  Most of which are Progressive Rock and Funk.

3.  I enjoy cinematography and photography in my free time.  As well as watching Classic films from the golden age of Hollywood.  

Edited by Stockings

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1. Im oldest too, I want to commit suicide

2. I run over kids

3. Im learning to code a shit so I can be in matrix

4. Overwatch is pretty cool

5. I learn about dinosarus cause dinosaurs are cool

6. Play rugby

Edited by IKE Targaryen
  • Winner 2

Out of Gmod

1. I'm in a fairly well known community choir.

2. I'm the youngest of all my siblings and they've all moved out so it's just me and my parents until I move out, hopefully soon.

3. I play Dungeons and Dragons semi regularly with some IRL friends.

4. I'm really into flight simulators, next summer I hope to get into a flight school to be a commercial pilot.

Banned

1. I play D&D

2. I paint mini figures

3. Eat

4. Simulators

This has been an interesting read guess i should go too.

1. I'm actually in my second go through of college as a Theatre Major 

2. I love singing (having a high voice has perks) and i sometimes record covers of songs with audacity

3. Currently play in an indoor football league as a CB

Nah for real

i used to play alot of football (soccer) and basketball (gonna start playing it again for my college when i start)

Starting college in september where i will study cinematography, business and politics

Despite this star wars shit im actually a pretty social person i party often and alcohol works for me i guess

Things i want to start is music production and airsoft

Its my birthday next month and ill be road legal so im in the process of getting a license

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Outside of the game know as GMOD.... Welllllll
1. I like making sandwich and other sandwich related food 
2. I do my fair bit of sports. I've been doing archery for the past few years.
3. I like to draw whatever comes to my mind. 
4. Usually spend time with friends bike riding, swimming, or DND. Really I like doing anything with my friends

Outside of gmod... wowza

1. I’m an intense competitive swimmer. (6 hours of practice WITH my team in the water. 4 hours alone. 3-4 hours in the gym throughout the week) 

2. I’m a sophomore in high school 

3.  I’m 6’1 

4. I take American Sign Language as my language requirement (not gonna lie it’s actually pretty fun)

1. Swim like a motherfucker hating every second of it due to Water Polo and Swim meets

2. Senior in High school

3. Look like Eliot Rodgers

4. Play games with retards on the internet

5. Call people autistic on the internet

6. Make Dragon a victim of Boukkake in Civ 5 with Joah and Boo

7. Sleep 3-4 hours a day

8. Work at a movie theater

9. Sweating to keep my Scholarship to U.C Davis (Ya boy's tryna be a Paleontology Major)

Edited by Smeck
  • Winner 1
2 hours ago, Hero said:

Outside of gmod... wowza

1. I’m an intense competitive swimmer. (6 hours of practice WITH my team in the water. 4 hours alone. 3-4 hours in the gym throughout the week) 

2. I’m a sophomore in high school 

3.  I’m 6’1 

4. I take American Sign Language as my language requirement (not gonna lie it’s actually pretty fun)

6'1 short looking ass

Im 6'5

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Retired Founder

Outside of Gmod:
1. I code more stuff for Gmod.
2. I work as either a Cashier or Support Technician.
3. I sleep if I am lucky enough not to have my insomnia deny me.
4. I try to play other games with friends or go out.

My life kinda sucks.

• Winner 1

1. I love to run

2. I love hanging out with friends, especially my female companion 
3. Rainbow six siege

4. lurking on the forums.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was