McGregor Is Still Alive

Hello, some of you may remember me as the Crazy Brit who worshiped Conor Mcgregor, played random music and had an amazing accent kinda.

So I did some thinking and I kinda miss this place, various reasons caused me to leave last time and I needed time to set life straight etc..

I'm gonna slowly ease myself into playing again by enjoying the server, might even staff again because I enjoyed events and actually generally getting good feedback on them. So yeah kinda guess I shall return and enjoy some more Clone Wars once again. 

Hope some of the good people I got to know are still around!

Image result for Mcgregor gif 

• Friendly 1
Banned

hi

• Friendly 1

Hey nice to see you back Im currently holding Lux, You were lux pretty much the entire time I player so please guide me in the ways.

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Nah not again XD

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

1 hour ago, Riddler said:

Hello, some of you may remember me as the Crazy Brit who worshiped Conor Mcgregor, played random music and had an amazing accent kinda.

So I did some thinking and I kinda miss this place, various reasons caused me to leave last time and I needed time to set life straight etc..

I'm gonna slowly ease myself into playing again by enjoying the server, might even staff again because I enjoyed events and actually generally getting good feedback on them. So yeah kinda guess I shall return and enjoy some more Clone Wars once again. 

Hope some of the good people I got to know are still around!

Image result for Mcgregor gif 

Shit it's a 327th :)

Edited by Lucky
12 hours ago, Riddler said:

Annoy Ahsoka, and don't let the older folk bully you.

Oh yes the "anyone seen ahsoka? Uhh asking for a friend" never gets old 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Riddler said:

Aye if he stands up and fist fights him you know Khabib will lose.

On a more serious note, I really don't think it's something you can predict, the fight could honestly go either way.

Khabib is historically a slow starter, and Connor has the meanest left hand I've seen. So that could be trouble if Connor gets some shots in. But, if Khabib can survive the early rounds, he'll probably be able to get Connor to the ground and he's notoriously bad on the ground. He won't be able to take Khabib's constant assault like that.

If Connor wants to win, he would have to do it early with a T-KO or a KO.

18 minutes ago, Baxter said:

On a more serious note, I really don't think it's something you can predict, the fight could honestly go either way.

Khabib is historically a slow starter, and Connor has the meanest left hand I've seen. So that could be trouble if Connor gets some shots in. But, if Khabib can survive the early rounds, he'll probably be able to get Connor to the ground and he's notoriously bad on the ground. He won't be able to take Khabib's constant assault like that.

If Connor wants to win, he would have to do it early with a T-KO or a KO.

It should live up to hype, Conor will avoid ground game for sure!, but it could go either way, but like my slight predication is if the fight is gonna be mainly standup then Khabib will get smacked, Khabib always gets hit. Johnson hit him, Al Quinta hit him soo we'll see but Khabib could just submit him.