A apology to everyone.

Oh hi, it's me, everyone's drunken dad coming at you completely sober. So this is something that's been on my mind for some time. This is a public apology to everyone, before i state why, no one is making me type this. This all comes from me and only me. 

So I've noticed something about myself and it's that I've taken more of my in-game character(Medic, not Fisto) and I've became it. In-game, I am a fucking piece of shit asshole. Ask people who've known me for quite sometime, that isn't me. 

So if I've ever said anything to you that offended you in anyway or made you upset. 

I sincerely apologize for, I truely do.

So from this day on, I'll be more like Fisto than an asshole. 

All I got time to type right now.

-Sincerely

Medic, Technical Operations Manager

Jedi General Kit Fisto/ Clerical General Cleric/ 41st GC MED SSG Medic

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 8

WAS MEDIC

Any time you held one of your famous PTS in debrief, the cynical ""asshole"" Medic/Fisto is the one I always enjoy. You're perfectly fine dad <3

But if you believe you should behave better, there's nobody saying no to that.

Edited by Cordis
14 minutes ago, Hero said:

Medic I don’t think you’re an asshole but sometimes with newer people who don’t know you as well you might come of as a bit, much, to say the least 

well i mean I’ll still luv ya either way 

Oh yea i noticed, happenes last night and it stuck in my head while laying in bed.

WAS MEDIC

4 minutes ago, TayTay said:

It is a very honorable thing to do, keeping yourself in check is a very large part of being a leader. ❤️ 

Not just a leader but a founder also. I noticed I'm not acting like one, acting more like a cunt. 

WAS MEDIC

Banned

Kal beats his children

ive definitely noticed a difference in how your clone behaves however its funny as fuck and you're definitely still daddy asf

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was