RC armor bonus

Bazoo

Before -1 this remember 2 things. Half of our weapon scopes (sniper and blaster) are borken and Null gets a similar buff and many others.

Name: Bazoo/Gregor

Suggestion:  50 more health 100 more armor. (Im open to change this value  by suggestion in the comment or the one who will put the change in the server AKA Zim)

Implementation: Change the HP/Armor Value

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Katarn_armor  In lore RC has a better armor then normal Clone trooper

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: all of RC

Model: all of RC

Weapons:

Other: add 50 health and 100 armor.

*ALSO RC HAS NO BATTALION BUFF KEEP THAT IN MIND TOO*

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1

1 minute ago, Prince said:

I thought our buffs were originally our modified equipment? Not sure. Null have +50 HP and +50 Armor. While Delta have +100 Armor as compensation for their lack of a Medic.

I said similar didnt say the same. I put some more for RC since their armor is better but like I said im open to  any suggestion and talk about it. but I feel like +50 health and +100 armor is fair

I don't really care if we get a buff or not seeing as we'll continue to go on as we normally do, but I'd be down to support this.

Honestly if you want a battalion buff for RC, in lore we had recharging shields, so just recharge our armor after we haven't taken damage for a bit of time.

Banned
4 minutes ago, Prince said:

I thought our buffs were originally our modified equipment? Not sure. Null have +50 HP and +50 Armor. While Delta have +100 Armor as compensation for their lack of a Medic.

katarn armor 

please dont beat me

1 minute ago, Twelves said:

I don't really care if we get a buff or not seeing as we'll continue to go on as we normally do, but I'd be down to support this.

Honestly if you want a battalion buff for RC, in lore we had recharging shields, so just recharge our armor after we haven't taken damage for a bit of time.

That sounds like literal AIDS.

I wouldnt mind a extra 50 HP :D since delta already has the 100+ armor since we dont have a medic I assume we would get another 100 armor :P

Edited by Mishue

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

On 7/31/2018 at 8:04 PM, Qal said:

Neutral, I am Pretty sure your "Battalion Buff" is your Weaponry.

My counter point on this:
-Blaster is perfect
-RC sniper literally not usable due to his scope being broke
-RC shot guns does less damage then any other weapon on the game (im pushing it a bit far but it got nerf real bad. takes 10 shot if every bullets it to kill a clone)
-RC rocket no damage on player if not a direct it and god help me to do one. It does pretty much the same damage then any other rocket on vehicule. We  can use it on ship.
-In lore we have way better armor.
-Im not asking for much and I just feel like it makes sens. Its not a game breaking buff like the shot gun used to be.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Winner 2
On 7/31/2018 at 1:33 AM, Faded said:

Null get a Jatpack, 50+ health, 50+ armor. Our personal WESTAR that is hard to aim with because of the 3D scope.

I said blaster is perfect but its wrong, its very little but the blaster, whenever you start shooting you barely see what you are shooting at due to the recoil, with the RC weapon update that came in, the weapon crossair became way more closer to the gun. But its still really good and doesnt affect much other being annoying

Edited by Bazoo
On 8/1/2018 at 9:16 PM, Bazoo said:

I said blaster is perfect but its wrong, its very little but the blaster, whenever you start shooting you barely see what you are shooting at due to the recoil, with the RC weapon update that came in, the weapon crossair became way more closer to the gun. But its still really good and doesnt affect much other being annoying

I think he was just stating we have our buffs the way they are cause the jetting of the packs.