Could someone suggest a good prebuilt Computer

13 minutes ago, Max said:

I got this about 3 months ago I upgraded it a lot after I got it but for the 800% PC you can run any game. If you prefer i5's let me know

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-1400-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-580-1tb-hard-drive-black/5833100.p?skuId=5833100

Have you had any problems with games or with windows 10 because my computer had problems with some games and windows 10 just wondering 

57 minutes ago, Draco said:

Have you had any problems with games or with windows 10 because my computer had problems with some games and windows 10 just wondering 

No issues work's fine and looks sexy ;)

I would highly recommend building one on your own. It is much cheaper (usually) than buying one that is prebuilt.

If you are adamant about buying a pre-built one, i would suggest NZXT's BLD program.

The variety of parts you can choose is not great because it's run by NZXT, so they only offer parts that they make or from other manufacturers that they have deals with, but they offer them to you at MSRP and only charge like $100 premium for building it.

You also get to choose what game(s) you want to play and your target FPS for said games, as well as a budget and it will pre-select some parts and you can upgrade/downgrade as you like depending on what you want. They offer you a guarentee that your system will be within +/-10% of your target FPS goals for the games you chose, and if it's not for some reason they have great customer support and will almost certainly offer some kind of return/refund deal.

6 hours ago, Max said:

I got this about 3 months ago I upgraded it a lot after I got it but for the 800$ PC you can run any game. If you prefer i5's let me know

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-1400-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-580-1tb-hard-drive-black/5833100.p?skuId=5833100

this is what i recommended to him, and i got mine for 699 at best buy in-store.

highly recommend it.