CWRP - Repent Staff Application

Repent

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: Repent/Thorn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:219051708

Timezone: Mountain.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

The main reason why, I would like to become staff is to help this community out in anyway i can. I have seen how busy it can get with admins being called left and right to tickets being submitted I think I could help lighten the load being another hand. Another reason i would like to become staff is late at night when around 2am plus my time there are very few admins on, I could help out being on late at night to help with anything the server may need. 
Seeing first hand how crazy things can get especially late at night where we can get about (7) CCs running a muck i think the more admins the better personally. Being a member of CG i see first hand all the times admins get called to deal with craziness and being there to slow things down would be a good way to take so much stress from the late night admins. I think i would be a great add to the admin team as I am on the older end and have a tendency to shut down nonsense before it gets to out of hand ive seen some younger admins be more scared to step in and i believe i could help them handle their stressful job a little better.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 
I am (26) years old a former Police officer in the City of New York and a former member of the US National Guard. Currently live in the State of New Mexico with my wife and son while i wait for my next police academy class to start in Feb. I love to have a good laugh during down time on the server and mess around here and there but many will let you know during peak hours i dont joke... Some people hate that others understand but thats just the person I am. Im far from a dick if you just get to know me lol.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I was an admin on many GTA Life servers on both PC and PS4. I was a head admin on most of them dealing with just RDM to internal staff issues and correcting mistakes that took place during in game time. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

I have around 1700 or more hours of play time on this server. 

Edited by Repent
Had wrong name haha..
  • Agree 2

+1.

Repent is an exceptional character. We've had our differences but overall he is possible one of the most qualified people i know, to become a staff member. Repent shows many principles; these include Leadership, Humility and Compassion. He excersises these on a daily basis to anyone and everyone he meets.

Raider.

Edited by Raider
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Since this has been up for 3 days now, and it's all positive. You've been accepted for INTERVIEW. Please contact a CWRP HA on TS3, to conduct your interview, failure to do so within a week will result in an automatic denial.

YOU HAVE UNTIL 7/30/18 TO DO SO, @Repent