Adding buyable rockets.

Tackle

Name: TR Dooms Unit AENG ARF MSG Slicer | New Administrator Raider.

Suggestion: I suggest that we add the option to buy rockets to refill our launchers.  This would only be for ARF/Classes that have Launchers.

Implementation: I guess that you'd just have to code it in.

Lore: We have a backpack for ARF models, i bet we'ed be able to handle a bunch of them.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 I mean rockets aren’t overpowered. Also not everyone has ARF trooper. Maybe some support troopers could have this ability.

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

-1 on buying it but i would like to get a few more rockets to start with so for 3 to like 5

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

On 7/17/2018 at 3:33 AM, Jacien said:

-1 The GM support troopers were denied this so I don't think it would be added for a larger group of players.

I feel like you are only -1'ing this since GM support troopers didn't get it. Also, rockets aren't even that good so why care if players can buy them. 

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
3 hours ago, J.Jefferson said:

I feel like you are only -1'ing this since GM support troopers didn't get it. Also, rockets aren't even that good so why care if players can buy them. 

I am -1'ing this because if it's not given to a small group then it shouldn't be added to a bigger group due to the reasons it was denied in the first place. It's a good idea but rockets can get annoying and its easier to control in a smaller group such as if the Regimentals could buy it.

Eh, kinda neutral on this. While I agree that rockets are not overpowered and this can be made so that this is reasonable and not OP so to speak there is also the other side which is that it has been denied before for a group of smaller people so I doubt it will be allowed for all and rocket spam really isn't that fun. But I say that if you are actually able to modify it so that it is not INSANE and make it so that it can't be spammed then a reluctant +1 from me.