Admiral Wullf Yularen

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:107437447

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to become a loyal member of the staff team because I want to help the server out as much as I can. I will make sure every single player is getting the best experience out of the server that they can. I hope to clean the server of anybody who does not want to take it seriously by making sure my duty as a staff member is being met, as all rules will be inforced. I have currently  13,133 hours on Garrys Mod so I know well how being staff works and how the game functions. Throughout these hours, I have been staff on many different servers and have the experience of a good staff member. I want to make sure that everybody is getting the best experience that they can out of the server by giving them the service of a serious RP and well kept server. I will make sure the server has top-notch roleplay and people get the best out of the server. I am currently a Trainer Officer, so I also want to make sure that the new players are getting the training quickly and properly, and being a staff member can help me with that.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Colten Schulte and I am currently a Freshman in the state of Indiana. I play Track and Baseball. I am a competitive swimmer for state. In my freetime, I like to play video games on my Xbox or my computer. I have 3 siblings and I am the only boy and the youngest of them.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

AGC - (Trusted to Admin)

ChillRP - (Trial Mod to Admin)

TitsRP - (Admin)

Keen - (Mod)

Oblivion - (Admin)

Synergy (New Admin)

GarnetGaming - (Mod)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?

2309 Hours at the time I wrote this.

+1 
J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1