Adding more CIS Ship/Props

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Suggestion: Adding this CIS Ship Prop pack for more immersive events, and overall feel for ships actually attacking/Or the republic going to attack during events. 

Implementation: Adding this prop pack. 

Lore: Literally a war between the Galactic Republic VS the CIS, thats what the CW is. 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=768102717&searchtext=CIS+Ship
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: N/A

Job: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Other: These are PROPS, not vehicles. Besides, during events i see every game master and helper using the current CIS Frigates (actual vehicles) as props usually anyway. I think this would make a great addition to events .

Banned

+one

46 minutes ago, Taur said:

+1 I've seen so many people cry because event jobs escape in vulture droids.

These are props, not vehicles. But if youre implying if the jobs would sit on them then yes it would help. 
Or you could nocollide and set a chair in it

Edited by Scribbles

+1 
J3QjlDG.png

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

20 hours ago, Taur said:

Crap

There's a mod to make them working vehicles. But i think it would get denied cause of the heavy load it would cause, the mutliple addons to get it working and what not. It would be easier for props to get inserted and dealt with then. 

Edited by Scribbles

Okay so, i did  testing with this pack, the ships are probably supposed to be used for the skybox, but with a resize tool it's possible to make this more proportionately sized. The first image is a standard size (The hitbox is all the way up there i know), The second is resized to triple the size, and makes it properlly sized.  (the malevolence  and whatever ship im standing on, i forgot the name are the smaller ones, all the other ships are accurate to their show/movie counterpart)3579AE82DA507BCD824292CFED64263CA42EF16D49C14DAA38E69183CB5EFDBE73CCEC8512E52433

Edited by Scribbles