Banned

HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:
RP Name:TR 501st PLT Tom
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:194588680
Date of Ban: 15/07/18
Length of Ban:perm
Offense:impression of staff
Banned By:carter
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:i did a app for game master but they said you need to be admin but i but i did not know that and then i go to sleep and log on to gmod and it says you have been bad permanently for impression of staff and the only thing i did do is apply for game master so it could not off been nothing else 
Evidence to support your claims: i do not know what evidence to give 

Edited by Tom12
UPDATED
Banned

i don't think i should be perm baned

Banned
6 minutes ago, Max said:

I'm so confused.

same should  i be banned

Image result for star wars moving gif

Edited by Tom12
Banned

wait so you impersonate albaber

and you have max's signature now?

Banned
2 minutes ago, Spooky said:

wait so you impersonate albaber

and you have max's signature now?

what

-1 You probably didn't get banned for making a Game Master Application, But everyone know not to pose as another Staff Member/Gamemaster, Its Common knowledge i dont think you are mature enough to be playing on Synergy Roleplay. I agree with the Ban 

Edited by Joshua
Banned

I HAVE UPDATED IT

Banned

All what i did is try to be a game master

Banned
45 minutes ago, pransar said:

-1 as i remember u changed your name to "gamemaster" and said go to event server

i did not do that

+1 To Shorting the Ban 
-1 for a complete unban 
J3QjlDG.png

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

ok

input time :

Impersonating a staff and actually getting away with it is another thing, this kid could clearly not do it in-game nor on the forums. He has caused nill damage on the community other than copying some random dude's staff application.

(we've had cases of this before and the most they got was a slap on the wrist and a 6-Month ban from the staff team.)

Now, when you state that fella lied about his age, and presumably to actually get on the staff team, little fucked up; but it can also be fixed with a 6-Month ban from the staff team.

Overall : This should've never been a permanent ban, we have an established ban system and we've never banned someone permanently for actually doing something like this before.

@Carter I ask you reconsider the ban time, and I hope the Directors/Administrative Coordinator take affirmative action on banning Tom from the staff team to an actual appropriate amount. 

@Bbstine I perm ban expecting them to come make an appeal, then we can see exactly where we need to it the punishment at, no matter the appeal the directors still make the final decision so it's basically irrelevant what the first ban length is. Besides Square was in the channel with me and I discribbed the suitation and what I was doing to punish Tom.

We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to impersonating people, wether on the forums or in-game 

It's not just about him copying an app, it's the fact he only changed the steam I'd but kept Alababers name. In practice passing himself off as another member of the community to put a new staff app up after his first one got denied

• Agree 1
Just now, Carter said:

@Bbstine I perm ban expecting them to come make an appeal, then we can see exactly where we need to it the punishment at, no matter the appeal the directors still make the final decision so it's basically irrelevant what the first ban length is. Besides Square was in the channel with me and I discribbed the suitation and what I was doing to punish Tom.

I agree with this decision and the person should not be unbanned.

12 minutes ago, Carter said:

We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to impersonating people, wether on the forums or in-game 

It's not just about him copying an app, it's the fact he only changed the steam I'd but kept Alababers name. In practice passing himself off as another member of the community to put a new staff app up after his first one got denied

Take this as you read it, as hostile as it gets. You and Square overreacted if you made this decision together, you are talking a permanent ban for just saying he's someone else. YOU KNEW IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS DENY THE APPLICATION AND EXPLAIN IT THERE AND THEN SPEAK TO THE PERSON IN TEAMSPEAK.

That is standard protocol in these situations, I stand by a ban, but not a permanent one.

I love these ban apeals they bring smiles to my face but on a serious note impersonation is something serious in Synergy rp and well how would you feel if someone copied your name and did bad things not saying you did bad things but you could have +1 to shorten ban to 6 months and -1 to unban

Here's what I am going to do. 

Your ban will be reduced to 10 days and you will receive a 6 month Staff Blacklist.

Any similar incidents in the future that involve you could result in a more extensive punishment.

Please take this as a last chance.

See you in 10 days!

ACCEPTED

British