Cookies' Staff Application

Cookies

RP Name:  CG ARC TK SGT Cookies

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:77444129

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Administrator is a role that is given to those who have proven themselves worthy. I am sure most applicants would start off with something like "Why I should be admin:". Well that is just a little too narcissistic for my taste. The reason I feel I am more eligible for this position than other candidates would be my skill set and knowledge of the situation at hand. I always try to keep tabs on the people I am overseeing / responding to, therefore making them less likely lie, break the rules when I am not looking. I also believe that most situations can be handled with a simple solution or compromise. I've been known in the past for my ability to compromise with both parties. Knowing the situation your up against is a skill that all admins should have. The skills I listed are what I feel all good administrators should have. I hope to represent them to you during my New Admin period and prove that I am worthy of this position.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Lets go for a more formal introduction. My name is Christian. Feel free to call me Cookies, Chris, Christian, or whatever floats your boat. I have been in the staff game for around 4 years now and have seen more situations than I can count. I am decent under pressure, I have experiences dealing with large groups of people. The one thing that kind of ruins any admin sit is that nobody ever has respect for me. They don't feel the need to listen to my word or take what I say seriously. Though sometime people are like that and you just got to keep chugging through.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Staff is kind of a broad term. Lets narrow it down to just some key positions I have held that might prove my worthiness to this cause.          

Owner: I have previously owned servers before. None like this one seeing as how this one has an ever-expanding player base, but instead ones with around the mediocre 10-20 players daily. I've done the developmental work myself and hosted it with a staff team of close friends I trust. Then again all things have their downfall. Just like that, my server went down. The problem with a small server is that you just don't get any donations... And when the agreed upon monthly interval comes around, the date you figured you would have the money by, and you don't have any donations, well then a server is a server no more.

Co-Owner: Ever get that feeling that everything you have done goes to a waste? Well so have I. A close friend of mine once tried to open a server, This time he was going to pay, and he decided that we where going to make it big and grand for players to enjoy. Well to be completely honest when you open a server from nothing, you don't really gain a lot of players. The staff was great, my friend knew what he was doing, and overall the community was good. Although our downfall came as if it where any other regular server, More staff than players, too many high ranks, and a static community with no new members.

Administrator: This esteemed title has been handed to me multiple times over. Whether it be some server I randomly join, or maybe a friends server. The title of administrator was presented upon me for my skills and knowledge of the rules. There have been many situations in which I have been needed by a Moderator or a lower ranking staff member for my previously stated skill and knowledge of the rules. If they don't know something or need help with a situation, they will come to me requiring assistance for the task at hand. Usually I am there to offer help for the situation and watch over the pupil. That in my opinion is the role of an administrator.

Moderator: Without uncertainty, I can say that a decent majority of the players on the server have held a role such as Moderator. They in my opinion are the initiates / pupils of the staff team who sometimes need supervision. My stay in this category of ranking is not usually long lived and is usually a seamless stay without many (if any) flaws in my behavior / treatment to a situation. Once again I see this as a trial stage, therefore it should be quick for those who are experienced such as myself.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 192 Hours

Edited by Cookies
  • Agree 1

+1

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin