Stax's Synergy Roleplay Staff Application

RP Name: CG TKT CPL Stax

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74077319

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Pacific

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been no lifing this server for the last couple days  and meeting new people. I am able to be on at a lot of the hours many other staff might not be able to be on. Inactivity is a big problem with staff, especially since half the server is AFK 90% of the time. I am a SERIOUS member of this community and haven't been in trouble with staff or CG before. I don't usually serious RP on gmod servers but when I do I tend to take it very seriously. I want to make a difference in this community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 6'4" Caucasian male. I have 3.5k hours on Garry's mod, most in Star Wars Roleplay. I am a vert strict enforcer of the rules, not playin games.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Too much to list, been playing for 3-4 years. Have been staffing ever since I got the hang of ULX. End goal is to become a Gamemaster because I feel like more events should be hosted, as well as better ones. No disrespect.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 115 hours.

So since everyone is asking me to explain why I was banned I figured I would give my best reason of my I think why. I left the server months ago and quite honestly I didn't even know that I was banned until you all started commenting about it. I don't really remember the situation since it was SOOOOO long ago but whatever I did I would like to say sorry for it. Anyways hope it doesn't destroy my chances completely of becoming staff.

Edited by Chief (Stax)
Why I got banned
Banned

+1

6 hours ago, Raider said:

You were banned for "L2AP" by Essit. I would rather not have banned members become staff unless they have apologized for their mistakes. With this being said, this is a "Naw from me, Dawg" situation.

Raider.

• Agree 1

3wgrJ76.jpg

@Chief (Stax) a Director gave me permission to accept you despite your previous offense If you do pass the interview process, we will be keeping an eye on you so don't fuck up.

Make sure you contact an HA+ for your interview by 7/22/18

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander