Downvoting

Egg

Name: Egg

Suggestion: Add downvoting back

Implementation: Add an upvote and downvote button back so instead of turning to hardcore flame because someone says something just completely retarded, you just click that little downvote button. Without it, forum rep doesn't really mean much because there is nothing to try and deter some of the blatant autism that people spew onto their screen.

2 hours ago, Egg said:

Name: Egg

Suggestion: Add downvoting back

Implementation: Add an upvote and downvote button back so instead of turning to hardcore flame because someone says something just completely retarded, you just click that little downvote button. Without it, forum rep doesn't really mean much because there is nothing to try and deter some of the blatant autism that people spew onto their screen.

I believe that Ron or someone already said that this was going to be re-implemented within the next few weeks of forum work.

bolt

Ron has already stated that he'll be readding the upvote downvote system back, and that he is in the process of creating a new one for the forums. Currently Ron is on a little break and when he gets back I'm sure he'll be right back to work on it.

Banned

+0

Edited by Spooky
10 hours ago, Taur said:

+1 We need to downvote a few peoples post *cough* Monty *cough*

In time my boy In Time 

4 hours ago, Carter said:

Guys this is already coming back, it's just disabled at the moment while shit gets fixed and reworked.

• Agree 1