99 Job

Name: 501st JT CPL Deckster

Suggestion: Add a 99 Job

Implementation: This should be implemented because 99 is a very popular and loved character. I feel a lot of people would like this new addition and it would be unique compared to other servers in the Star Wars Roleplay category. 

Lore: "99 was a human male clone of Jango Fett bred to be a clone trooper for the Grand Army of the Republic. He was malformed in the cloning process, however, and suffered numerous genetic defects. As a result, he was unfit for service in the Grand Army, and instead provided janitorial and maintenance work on his home planet of Kamino. He grew attached to clone trooper cadets as they trained to become troopers, viewing them all as brothers and individuals, rather than clone numbers. He befriended the Domino Squad and he helped them and the Republic fight against the Separatist invasion of Kamino, a battle in which 99 lost his life. He was mourned in death by the clones he considered brothers."

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: 99

Model: None ATM

Weapons: His Heart

Other: N/A

• Agree 1
Just now, prisonedsoul said:

At this point 99 is dead as Fives and Echo are ARC troopers but it could work as the Dunce job that Joah mentioned E.G. if you get arrested enough times you become 99 or if you leave a battalion within the days

Tons of jobs are already dead though like Green Company got wiped out, and Echo is "dead", as well as Waxer

Banned

+1 yes

• Agree 1

Problem with this is that if he gets added everyone will crowd him like a celebrity when in reality he's just a failed deformed clone who realistically deserved no attention, I don't see enough possibilities for roleplay without it getting mingy.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

4 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Problem with this is that if he gets added everyone will crowd him like a celebrity when in reality he's just a failed deformed clone who realistically deserved no attention, I don't see enough possibilities for roleplay without it getting mingy.

What if they made it into a event job 

Just now, Arroyo said:

What if they made it into a event job 

I don't see it being used that much, Kamino events are rare and you can just get a CT and rename it 99 if you cared so much.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

2 hours ago, prisonedsoul said:

At this point 99 is dead as Fives and Echo are ARC troopers but it could work as the Dunce job that Joah mentioned E.G. if you get arrested enough times you become 99 or if you leave a battalion within the days

Then everyone would want to be that job.

Im going to have -1 this. 99 should just be the person who we all loved in the series and be left at that, not a job within the server. I'd rather not see someone acting like a total idiot while being "99". Not to mention he's been dead. While there is a suggestion to bring back Ponds i feel like 99 should be untouched just to avoid any problems with him

It's a cool idea but the actual execution of it would just bring in minginess or not appropriate RP. Considering he would only be on Kamino it would be an entire model to only ever be used on a single map on the Event Server, waste of resources.

1 hour ago, Nade Jones said:

-1 couldnt expres myself better

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms

What you are asking is that we get a defect trooper, we already have enough off those. 

No but for real event job or not what would the point off this job be? Maintenance crew no.

Its kinda like when there actually are a active droid like C3PO rarely used and has no purpose.

Also from what i know the whole server are gonna be standing around him looking at him like a god but he is just a defective clone as Nade mentioned.

Also 99 were not a field trooper and were not assigned/attached anyone or anything else then maintenance. How could he possibly end up on the resolute doesn't make sense he should be on Kamino, and even then i dont see the point off him other then just walking around talking with Echo and Fives.

To be fair he has 1. No business on the resolute. 2. He would be surrended by everyone. 3. He is useless.

Not hate to the applicant or character.

Edited by Joshua

I'd like this so Fours can come back, but I gotta say.

Personal Note: It'd be mingey, realy mingey.

Tester Note: Same as Personal.

Pros: Good RP on Kamino and ONLY kamino.

Cons. Really Mingey.

5 hours ago, Kates said:

Tons of jobs are already dead though like Green Company got wiped out, and Echo is "dead", as well as Waxer

WHAT? GREEN COMPANY NEVER GOT WIPED IN PHASE 1

• Agree 2

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

5 hours ago, Kates said:

The whole Green Company wasn't wiped out. Majority of them were killed in the show also they killed Green Leader. Also, greenleader is more a title than a person.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_clone_trooper_commander_(Rishi)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/2242

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 2

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
1 hour ago, Joshua said:

What you are asking is that we get a defect trooper, we already have enough off those. 

No but for real event job or not what would the point off this job be? Maintenance crew no.

Its kinda like when there actually are a active droid like C3PO rarely used and has no purpose.

Also from what i know the whole server are gonna be standing around him looking at him like a god but he is just a defective clone as Nade mentioned.

Also 99 were not a field trooper and were not assigned/attached anyone or anything else then maintenance. How could he possibly end up on the resolute doesn't make sense he should be on Kamino, and even then i dont see the point off him other then just walking around talking with Echo and Fives.

To be fair he has 1. No business on the resolute. 2. He would be surrended by everyone. 3. He is useless.

Not hate to the applicant or character.

Its all good