Parski's Admin Application

Parski

RP Name: RANCOR ARC JT MSG Parski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96176268

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator because that could show me community skills such as putting others than your self first, friendship, and much more. I believe that I could be a great addition to the staff and learn new things. In addition, it gives my an opportunity for people to recognize me for someone who actually does something. My activity time on Synergy is currently very active because I usually stay on for 12 hours or less. The two most important things to becoming admin is being truth-worthy and dependency which I say it required and a good concept of "a good productive admin." In conclusion, there are many benefits that are included with admin, teaches me things, and makes you more dependable.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Joseph and I'm going to become a sophomore. I'm 5'9 and I'm very athletic. I'm overall a decent person who will get the job done no matter what. I'm very funny at times and somewhat ironic. I'm very friendly to new people unless they are very rude to me, but I'll still have a smile on my face, trying to calm the situation. If you get me over-board(angry), then I'll probably just get off and think of what happened. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

Well, if you are talking about Synergy, not really. If you could talk about others, yes. I'm good at managing things and keeping track. For example, in an Army RP, I used to be a Joint chiefs of staff, which is an high official job and it's hard to earn. It takes Loyalty, Respect, Duty, Honor, Integrity, Selfless Service, and personal courage.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | RANCOR ARC JT MSG Parski has played for 158:45:43.

Edited by Parski
Changing RP Name
Banned

+1

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Parski your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/16/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending