Clan McGregor vs Clan Odinson

So recently, @Riddler and Tristan has declared war on the Odinson clans by forming the McGregors. @Kazane and @Llama/Yoda alongside myself will not tolerate this insolence.

If you want to become an Odinson, please write an application below.

NAME:

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla:

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I)

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CHUMBUS

Nightmare

What makes You believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Gang Gang and Im a Fan fic God

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I slay the Poos and I slay everyone with my neck

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson Leaders: Fan Fics and drive bys 

• Agree 2
10 minutes ago, Nightmare The Fan Fic God said:

Nightmare

What makes You believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Gang Gang and Im a Fan fic God

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I slay the Poos and I slay everyone with my neck

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson Leaders: Fan Fics and drive bys 

Accepted.

Clan Auditore now and forever.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

NAME: Asianae

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I'm Asian and I was taught kung fu and tae kwon do when I was a little baby and I'm not doing anything to fight for my honor. This is my chance.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Not entirely true bb but I am Forseen's asian baby. I know Kung Fu and Tae Kwon Do, I'm a baby warrior.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) : My ninja skills. :) 

NAME: Fido

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: top kek memer

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: i bring all the bitches to my yard 

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): whenever people see me they run out of hideousness

P.S. chumbus is a dead meme 

27 minutes ago, Fido™ said:

NAME: Fido

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: top kek memer

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: i bring all the bitches to my yard 

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): whenever people see me they run out of hideousness

P.S. chumbus is a dead meme 

accepted

51 minutes ago, Asianae said:

NAME: Asianae

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I'm Asian and I was taught kung fu and tae kwon do when I was a little baby and I'm not doing anything to fight for my honor. This is my chance.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Not entirely true bb but I am Forseen's asian baby. I know Kung Fu and Tae Kwon Do, I'm a baby warrior.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) : My ninja skills. :) 

accepted

NAME: Egg

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Average quality memes and slight retardation

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Meme hard all day every day

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders: Decent memes and an army of weapons grade autism

NAME: Kodiak

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I am a bear that's learned to play games, but still lacking opposable thumbs

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture The Great Gods of Warhammer have Blessed Kazane and I many times before in our battles against the Chaos Gods and those Damned Vampires

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) Heavy Weapons, Bear Support and Dark Humor

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I dont know what Odins valhalla is

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: What does that mean?

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) I will give my body after I die to you guys instead of the scientists

8 hours ago, Egg said:

NAME: Egg

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Average quality memes and slight retardation

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Meme hard all day every day

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders: Decent memes and an army of weapons grade autism

ACCEPTED

8 hours ago, Kodiak said:

NAME: Kodiak

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I am a bear that's learned to play games, but still lacking opposable thumbs

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture The Great Gods of Warhammer have Blessed Kazane and I many times before in our battles against the Chaos Gods and those Damned Vampires

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) Heavy Weapons, Bear Support and Dark Humor

ACCEPTED

5 hours ago, Orange said:

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I dont know what Odins valhalla is

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: What does that mean?

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) I will give my body after I die to you guys instead of the scientists

ACCEPTED

NAME: Patar

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Because I am an underaged child abuser 

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture abusing children and anime body pillows

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) abuse

NAME: Extinzion

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I have the culture in my blood, I'm a maddafakking Swed. 

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I'm Scandinavian people always bring up viking stuff when they realize that I'm Swedish 

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): My viking melee skills, go aggressive go hard. >:(

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

8 hours ago, Patar said:

NAME: Patar

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Because I am an underaged child abuser 

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture abusing children and anime body pillows

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) abuse

yes! ACCEPTED

7 hours ago, Extinzion said:

NAME: Extinzion

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I have the culture in my blood, I'm a maddafakking Swed. 

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I'm Scandinavian people always bring up viking stuff when they realize that I'm Swedish 

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): My viking melee skills, go aggressive go hard. >:(

ACCEPTED BROTHER!

NAME: Lantern

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: It's in my blood (I'm Danish if you didn't realise)

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Every time I drink of my enemy skulls

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) My Danish Autism

Edited by Lantern
16 hours ago, Lantern said:

NAME: Lantern

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: It's in my blood (I'm Danish if you didn't realise)

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Every time I drink of my enemy skulls

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) My Danish Autism

WELCOME BROTHER.

NAME: Comrade Boris

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Im a Commie 

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: In 3rd grade I got into a fight and got detention for 3 days. 

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): I think I have a few ushankas i could spare to your cause.

Edited by Boris
1 hour ago, Boris said:

NAME: Comrade Boris

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Im a Commie 

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: In 3rd grade I got into a fight and got detention for 3 days. 

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): I think I have a few ushankas i could spare to your cause.

accepted

16 hours ago, Firat said:

NAME: Firat

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Im danish :/

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Danish again :/ dont you get it?

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): THIS!

ACCEPTED BROTHER@@#$@#$

NAME: JBFox

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I'm ok at video games and i love spicy memes.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture:

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) I can spy on the Mcgregors and i make a mean Ramen package.

NAME: Pop / Zero

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I make cereal.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I once made some burnt cereal!

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): I can make YOU some  burnt  cereal!

18 hours ago, JBFox said:

NAME: JBFox

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I'm ok at video games and i love spicy memes.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture:

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) I can spy on the Mcgregors and i make a mean Ramen package.

WELCOME BROTHER!

38 minutes ago, Zero said:

NAME: Pop / Zero

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I make cereal.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I once made some burnt cereal!

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): I can make YOU some  burnt  cereal!

NO CEREAL! BUT WELCOME!

NAME:Ams

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Im a box from sweden, enough said...

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I just went out a slayed our enemies.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): My dumb ass is funny and does work

NAME: Ardell

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: My Autistic screeching

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Me screeching into battle and teabagging some noobs.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) My virginity and my soul. 

Edited by Ardell
21 hours ago, Ams said:

NAME:Ams

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: Im a box from sweden, enough said...

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I just went out a slayed our enemies.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): My dumb ass is funny and does work

19 hours ago, Ardell said:

NAME: Ardell

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: My Autistic screeching

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: Me screeching into battle and teabagging some noobs.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) My virginity and my soul. 

WELCOME BROTHERS! .aRDELL WE WILL KEEP YOU PURE TO USE YOUR BLOOD FOR MAGICS!

NAME: Jigga

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I am good at sucking dick

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: When I sucked your nan

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): My dick sucking skills

Tony

I have a crazy cool war cry. im good at recon, and im a karate master

When i split enemy heads in half with a small twig and a rope

my recon skills, and my cool war cry. also the cool splitting heads open trick

On 7/23/2017 at 4:44 PM, Tony said:

Tony

I have a crazy cool war cry. im good at recon, and im a karate master

When i split enemy heads in half with a small twig and a rope

my recon skills, and my cool war cry. also the cool splitting heads open trick

welcome brother! wash OFF WASH ON!

On 7/23/2017 at 2:50 PM, Jigga said:

NAME: Jigga

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I am good at sucking dick

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: When I sucked your nan

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): My dick sucking skills

I'll allow it.

NAME: Number

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: >having actual viking blood?

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture:  When I take an axe and split you with it, then rape your white women

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) Destroying all enemies

NAME: Nap

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla:  I eat ass

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: O O F T I M I Z E D   a server single-handedly by turning off the K-Pop in the cinema

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): IDFK i'll get a meth addict hooker to suck your dick for 2 cents. NOT ONLY THAT but i will offer you with this important information on evolution. This intel must be protected.7112_original.jpg

On 7/31/2017 at 2:29 PM, Riot (Number) said:

NAME: Number

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: >having actual viking blood?

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture:  When I take an axe and split you with it, then rape your white women

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I) Destroying all enemies

IDK ABOUT THE bad cat above but ACCEPTED

NAME: Hammer/Astral/Astro 

What makes you believe you deserve to go to Valhalla: I thirst for the blood of my enemies and have the infamous Hammer passed down by the Gods themselves.

Name examples where you have adhered to our warrior culture: I have destroyed armies of hundreds with one sweep of my infamous Hammer and have made the most strongest leaders cry and beg for mercy with a simple glare.

How can you offer yourself to the Odinson leaders (Kazane and I): I offer you my secret expertise with cooking and my strength with my infamous Hammer!