HomoReptilia

RP Name:

Fleet Commodore Reptilia

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41626895

Battalion/Area you are applying for:

Naval Fleet

Experience:

I was a naval crew member since March this year. During this time I fully committed to reviving the engineering activity of naval. I restored the roleplay standards, and trained everyday I was on, which further developed the program. I eventually earned the rank of Rear Admiral, and held that title for roughly 1 month. During this time I assisted Max in running the fleet operation. Following this, I earned the title of Vice Admiral, and held that title for a few weeks prior to resignation. Albeit difficult, I committed my time as Vice Admiral ensuring the division stayed intact while working with the Admiral promoting role play.

Outside of naval, I was also a member of GC. I worked my way through my ranks to earn the title of Green Company Commander. During this period, I worked to tryout as many people as possible, and build the reputation on the battalion. I continued to oversee the battalion once I received the rank of officer, but I eventually did have to leave the battalion to focus on my naval.

Why should you become a Admiral?: 

I believe I should be Admiral, because I truly enjoy playing as a crewman. I have come to really love the lore of naval, and I wish to continue to promote role-play to the best of my ability. The reputation of the fleet has fallen, and I will do everything in my power to restore what naval once was. I plan to continue to enforce serious role-play, but any member of this group with an ego that soars like an eagle will be shot down. Also, I have prior experience that can be unparalleled to many.

On my previous application, I quoted President Kennedy saying,“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other,” and I still continue to follow my connotative belief of this quote. I must be able to learn from my mistakes, and from my peers to be a successful leader. I practice this daily, and will continue to even if I were to not receive this title. I have learned from my past experiences from my prior application on icefuse, and I truly believe I am more that prepared for this. I continue to work hard for my naval now, training for both medical & engineering, and promoting as much role-play as possible.

Ultimately, the fleet is my passion, and this community is my passion. I will hold this role with much respect, and I will see that naval become a proper example for those on this server.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?:

Yes, i understand the lore of my battalion.

Availability:

I'm available pretty much everyday, 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, and all day during the weekends.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I've played Synergy Roleplay since it was release.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a microphone

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:

As stated above. Naval has hit a rough patch, and I will work my hardest to fix it. I will promote roleplay for the entire server, and ensure steady growth & population of active fleet members that do the same.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand.

Thank you for reading my application

Edited by Reptilia
Fix

I'm pretty sure all admiral positions are filled.

Admiral Yularen - Forseen

Vice Admiral Tarkin/Tono - Me

Rear Admiral - Halpert

Unless forseen is just holding the position until he finds a suitor, which is completely understandable.

+1 Should already be Admiral for sure, in my opinion there is no other choice for the position of Yularen that could even remotely compare. I have known Rep since our time together as clones in the 41st and even though we didn't always see eye to eye we are still friends. I trust rep for the best honest feedback and I trust him to give well thought out, honest opinions. If there is anyone capable of being Admiral it is most certainly him, and choosing anyone else would be a crime, and a huge wound to the health of Naval. This server would stand to do nothing but benefit from Rep as Admiral. - Grand Master Of The Order Yoda/ Null 12 A'den Skirata 

<3 you rep

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

From the interim Admiral,

@Reptilia is one of the only people I see fit to take over Naval and run it to greatness, only other person I could possibly see here is @Jek and would love to see them both apply for the position.

Reptilia does an exceptional job in all aspects of Naval and would definitely do well. +1

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Jek said:

I'm pretty sure all admiral positions are filled.

Admiral Yularen - Forseen

Vice Admiral Tarkin/Tono - Me

Rear Admiral - Halpert

Unless forseen is just holding the position until he finds a suitor, which is completely understandable.

Any roleplay position given to a staff member and not applied for and/or earned through the full ranking system of the respective hierarchy is interim. I believe the only exceptions are the Directors being Marshals. And even so, the earned Marshal commander outranks a Director Marshal Commander in-game.

+1 Last Admiral election, Reptilia was cock blocked by TechnoDad. Techno was a great Admiral, but I regret that we did not have Reptilia as Admiral, this is the only person I see fit to run the position.