Nate's 2nd go.

RP Name:Jedi Padawan Lizard/ 501st HWS PFC Enders

Steam ID:

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I can be a rather creative person when it comes to events, me and zim used to host events on his servers constantly and was one of the few things I found enjoyable. me coming back to the server was in all honesty. A last second decision when Joah got BCMD and I gave a big fuck it and said i was going to start being active again. I also need this to help run sims for the 501st in order to get back up in the ranks after i set myself down from 2ndLT to CT PVT then joined 501st to work up again. The main reason i did this is because i had a horrible temper on me in the past and felt starting over would be better then keeping the same character Kind of a new start. This being said, i was going to try and fight to get my SA or Admin back but at this moment Id rather start back at NA and earn my way all the way back up and see what i can do off of hard work. The main reason for me apply like said below is motivation from wombat seeing him come back sparked a little bit of fun and drive to want to host/help in events so ill be going to the event tree rather then taking that damn TRO test again because fuck. That. Anyway, regardless if this gets a +1/-1 ill remain on the server, with or without staff helping in anyway possible.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)
Hello, name Nate. I play many games from ARK to Overwatch. Personally I didn't want to come back to staff but i have been having a decent amount of fun lately and wanted to give something back to the community as in events. Before I wasn't able to host events due to the DAY i was able to host events i got demoted back down to admin for inactivity even thought i had just come off a LOA for schoolwork. I was the one who brought Zim to the server off of me mostly begging him to come back and now hes starting up his own branch under synergy in the form of SCP. So go me wooo. I can admit, I was a major asshole in the past and can have a temper on me from time to time but Im slower forcing myself to mind what I say to be a little nicer to those I speak too even if i dont really like them. (mostly from Joah and Zim screaming at me) But Besides the point. The main reason for me re-applying is @Wombat, i saw he was going for it again and it gave me a little bit of motivation see as he was the most active GM when i was around and has given me a little competition for events if i can make it up to the position to host them. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Synergy. New admin all the way to Senior.

AZ(Zims server) Senior Admin
UN(Zim and Xaze server) Super

UN Jurassic rp- i think it was under UN zim has had to many server, i was Head Admin for a whole week before the project was scrapped.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  168 hrs, tho i feel like its been more. Weird 

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Retired Founder

Your spelling and grammar gave me actual cancer. Fix it retard. Also, you weren’t Superadmin, because that was the owner rank and you were not a owner. I fucking hate you. 

+1

• Agree 4
Banned

+wan

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @WaterMelonWolf your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/10/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending