Mitchel's Introduction

Hello, my name is Mitchel; I am currently I member of the 104th battalion. I am a 16 (almost 17) year old from Florida in the United States. If I could describe myself with one word, I would say friendly; because I love meeting new people and talking with them about what ever it may be (particularly video games.)  I love everything and anything video games, and will talk about them endlessly (current favorite def has to be TW3). I play sports seriously and will most likely play at the college level, as I want to peruse a degree in biochemistry and I need all the money I can get for it. I joined this server after getting recommended it by people who will undoubtedly comment below, I came from a MRP community and was an admin there for about 9 months and a COL of Delta Force ( the server's T1 group ) for about 8 months, which I left due the community growing more immature and toxic and the upper management becoming extraordinarily biased. I hope I can take my talents and apply them to this server, and the community of which resides in it; which has so far shown to be one of the most friendly, if not the most, I have ever seen. Thank you for reading this introduction, if you wish to get to know more about me, or want to play some games together ( R6 mainly.) let me know below.

P.S. Thank you Bandos (he knows who he is) for recommending this server to me, as it has shown me what a good community really is.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Welcome to Synergy!

My name is *CENSORED* AKA Extinzion or Zwei, I'm a competitive CS:GO player & study in a tech line called "Design and product development" but I roleplay on my spare time. Been roleplaying in specifically Star Wars since start of 2015 in 3 different communities in total (Oblivion Gamers, SuperiorServers and now Synergy). Hope you enjoy your stay in Synergy.

dadada.jpg

• Agree 1

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |