lilseabear

RP Name: 501st JT PFC Roskoh
Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:441663508
Date of Ban:6/27/18
Length of Ban:7 days
Offense:O66, Racism
Banned By:Egert
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I said O66 and the N word with no intention of causing harm.
Evidence to support your claims: IKE had asked me what a minge who had started to fire in debriefs name was, his name was Order 66 nigga bitch and i typed it in chat so that i could tell IKE so he could ban him and he said thank you, then i got banned. I shouldve dmed him the answer but i was just trying to help and wasnt thinking. I dont want to miss further events in the 7 days im gone and hope to have it shortened.

Edited by lilseabear

+1 it was an honest mistake by him. I asked for his name as the person who got banned before was part of 501st and I wanted to put him in the blacklist secitons. I asked for the 501st name and then Roskoh said what he changed his name to. I meant his name before he changed it but my point still stands. It wasnt his fault he was banned and he was only trying to help. He didnt mean it in a aggressive way. Also you werent banned by Komrk Skirata, It was someone else.

11 minutes ago, IKE said:

+1 it was an honest mistake by him. I asked for his name as the person who got banned before was part of 501st and I wanted to put him in the blacklist secitons. I asked for the 501st name and then Roskoh said what he changed his name to. I meant his name before he changed it but my point still stands. It wasnt his fault he was banned and he was only trying to help. He didnt mean it in a aggressive way. Also you werent banned by Komrk Skirata, It was someone else.

ill edit it when i figure out who it was, thanks a lot!

It may have been stupid to even quote it. But saying what he said wasn't racist at all! The ban had a false reason so he should be unbanned. Racism depends on context and intent. 

+1 my guy good luck!

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

+wan

Lol u clearly did it on pawpose 2 piss Everyman oof u need tow stya baende lol

for real tho I have there 2 my dude I got beaned once as well for habdeling a situation poorly +1 it’s clear u know how to better Handel it if it somehow by chance happens again enjoy the server!

-forum general/meme Monty

• Disagree 1
15 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

Lol u clearly did it on pawpose 2 piss Everyman oof u need tow stya baende lol

for real tho I have there 2 my dude I got beaned once as well for habdeling a situation poorly +1 it’s clear u know how to better Handel it if it somehow by chance happens again enjoy the server!

-forum general/meme Monty

U gave me autism with these words xD

• Agree 2