Taur's app (3rd)

Taur

RP Name: Covert Ops SSG Taur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75773542

Timezone: CET

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So I joined some time ago but I had to take a break for school/exam reasons. Now that I am back I want to return to the staff team, mainly to host events. I also want to host some trainings for CO and some SIMs for early eastern players. I feel like the lack of eastern SIMs and events can be very annoying sometimes. I have seen days where there are no events for 5 hours and days where there are 5 events in 1 hour. I really want to make it more fun for the early eastern players. Also I noticed there are A LOT more minges lately (DB shooters etc) and we need staff to deal with them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in Belgium and I can speak French Dutch and English. I just finished my year and I have 2 months of vacation ahead of me. I've played a lot of games but most of my time is spent on here.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Senior Admin here

Banned

+1 i guess

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Taur your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 7/6/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

Once you are in interview, you will be reinstated to Admin due to prior experience

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending