Ragens Reapplication

Ragen

RP Name:CG RTL QM CSM/PADAWAN/MED PO3Ragen

Steam ID:STEAM_O:O:211672794

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i would like to Rejoin the staff team Because i was good at my job as a staff member but i maid a mistake and forgot to put in an LOA and now i am realy active since my school is out for the summer and i am wanting to join you agine so that i may help keep the number of minges out of the server and to help my battalion out with making dupes when i become the proper rank and if the Republic fleet will alowe me i will be willing to make dupes for them to but over all i am wanting to join so that i can help make the server as fun as it can be

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am a Rising junor at my high school and i play foot ball as well as play trumpet in my schools band i also work at a fire department as a junior fire fighter and i am a good listener and i am good at following orders and i will do what needs to be done to the best of my abiliteys 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i was staff on Synergy Roleplay but was removed Dew to forgeting to put in an application

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  1,000

Edited by Ragen

+1 But Put your Full Rp Name

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+wan