2nd Chance for 327th (Re add - 327th Star Corps)

Name:

Specialized RegCommander Black

Suggestion:  RE ADDING

327th Star Corps 

Implementation: 

The way to re-implement 327th will be the same way 91st was reintroduced. I feel if 91st can be revivied and healthy like Medic has done it, Im, pretty sure 327th can also do the same recovery.  Every battalion hits a time when it goes to a point of a bad state for a while (EVERY BATTALION) If we were to restructure the command of 327th which would happen with the new BCMD the battalion could run way smoother with better leadership about it to keep it running throughout the times of synergy. A lot of battalions have failed once brought in the server (Ex. RM, 38th, 187th etc) But since 327th is one of the battalions that has lore to support it. I feel it can be run perfectly by whoever is qualified to take the position of BCMD (Bly). With that also having K Company a Divison in 327th which can be used to further progress people in the battalion and give them a representation of what trooper in the 327th to keep them fighting for the position would keep the battalion up for long periods of time. I know you might think I am wrong but you got to give it a 2nd chance of revival so it can be a known battalion in the server and community. 

Lore:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/327th_Star_Corps everything about it - is in that link - 

Workshop content if applicable:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/171543084335737714/AA73B0C2510EBB07563722C73FA2A6BFF23F1DB5/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|637%3A358&composite-to=*,*|637%3A358&background-color=black 

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

For Job Changes and Added you could give it all the standard Jobs ( MED, ARF, ARC, Close Combat Trooper, Sniper, Heavy, JET TROOPERS) - Remove those that would be unnesscary 

Job:
Jobs I honeslty Prefer to see would be

Elite Trooper -(Gets the SNiper)
Jet Trooper
K Company Trooper

K Company Deviss

BCMD Bly

Medical Trooper

Heavy Trooper

Close Combat Trooper

Officer Job 

Model:

Models would be in the pack above

Weapons:

Republic Sniper (For elite Trooper)

Republic Shogtun (For Close Combat Trooper)

Z6 Rotary Blaster (For heavy Trooper)

DC 15a (For Jet Trooper and all jobs)

DC 15s (For all jobs)

Medical Kit  (For medics only) 

Duel 17s (For Officer job and Bly/Deviss)

Other:

REGIMENT ASSIGNMENT WOULD BE UP TO OWNERS OR WHO EVER ACCEPTS THIS
Honeslty my opinion ATTACK Regiment since they were known as one attack battalion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Banned

+1

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Guest Rauner

I'll only consider it, if you have a battalion in mind that will replace it. It's too full as it is now and adding another will make more battalions dead. Also Zim did say they don't want to add more battalions at this time. We have a 1-1 rule so if one comes in, one leaves. Not to mention CO coming in and replacing a side thing like SC and not a real battalion. It's too full for now and I'm gonna -1, but if you come up with a plan and find a battalion to replace it with I will consider a +1. As of now and in terms of the occupancy of the ships battalions, -1

Guest Rauner
Just now, Noto Roboto said:

+1 Remove Traumas and readd 327th

That's not logic. Traumas unit is a sub unit of Rancor and you can't just remove a sub unit from a different battalion and randomly add in an entire new battalion to take its place.

Guest Rauner
14 minutes ago, Lucky said:

-1 too many already and this is just me but if y’all want to remove some start with 41st or green comp and 2ndac or ghost comp

Once again lucky, the logic doesn't work where to add another battalion you must remove one battalions sub-unit. You either remove the entire battalion all together or it doesn't work. Black is asking for 327th and K-company so a battalion and a sub-unit. To get it added you can't remove half of a battalion to add another one and it's sub class

3 minutes ago, Rauner said:

Once again lucky, the logic doesn't work where to add another battalion you must remove one battalions sub-unit. You either remove the entire battalion all together or it doesn't work. Black is asking for 327th and K-company so a battalion and a sub-unit. To get it added you can't remove half of a battalion to add another one and it's sub class

still a -1

• Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

-1 too many already and this is just me but if y’all want to remove some start with 41st or green comp and 2ndac or ghost comp

Let's remove the battalion we got added a month ago. Why would you remove 41st and 212th they are one of the main battalions in the clone wars. -1

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
3 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Im talking about their sub batallions like 2ndac and Green COmp

I wouldn't get rid of someone's sub battalion to make more battalions slots opened. 

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

-1 I see some battalions have trouble recruiting people, and still need to grow in numbers.  I think adding a new one is unnecessary, inefficient, and creates too much of a variety.  I mean if people wish to replace a battalion it may work, but there's no real specialization that the 327th have besides being known as an elite corps. that fought in the outer rim.  Unlike 91st with Recon, Doom's Shield specialization, etc.  They would most likely fall under as just another attack battalion.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

This makes not sense why would you get rid of a sub battalion to add another whole battalion. That is like saying lets remove Null so we can fit in Iowa Squad it just doesn't make sense. Either way I was a 327th XO but no I am sorry but -1 on this suggestion.

4 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

A lot of battalions have failed once brought in the server (Ex. RM, 38th, 187th etc) 

187th only failed at the end, but thrived at the start. Besides that, Zim and Joah have clearly stated that no more battalions will be added at this time. I'm sorry.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied

• Agree 1