Ghouls Staff app

GhoulFps

RP Name: Dooms Unit XO Ghoul / Jedi Padawan Ghoul

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:152477948

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been on the server for awhile now and i fell in love with it. I'm on everyday and love talking to people and try helping them in the ways i can. I fell like if i got admin i could help more people and solve more problems. Ill also be on pretty late at night to help people and get rid of mingey people who have not intent to rp. I would also love to help as a game helper to make easier for the game master and make events more organize and fun for event jobs and players. If you ever need help or have a question i will be able to help if i get admin. 

Tell us a little about yourself: Im 16, I love japanese imports(Cars), Suicideboys, fishing and skating  I like hanging out at the beach with and go to the skate park with friends. One pretty obvious thing is playing gmod all day.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was an admin on an old Dark rp server about a year ago that's about it.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server: 1131 Hours

Edited by GhoulFps
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin