Thermites | Buuged's Staff Application

Buuged

RP Name: 4th GMM Major Thermite

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:66389542

Timezone:  EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I kind of miss some of the fun of being staff, I really only joined to become a game master, but I could like never progress because I was busy as hell with school and work.  Now that school is out I can devote more time to Synergy, even tho I'm leaving the US in like a week and a half for vacation.  I also want to get back into building sims and managing them on my own rather than working with a SA+ to do it for me, allows me more free reign, if that makes sense.  I can make friends on both sides of the fence, eliminating bias on opposing sides.  I have the game master experience to progress to become a GM.  I enjoy the player base here and the environment, and I feel like I can make enjoyable events, even tho I might be a bit rusty.  Well, I can't think of anything to add, so here you go.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well, uh, I'm not special.  I work a lot, I took two semesters of computer networking and I'm taking Criminal Justice next year.  I'm not hot tempered.  That's about it.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Senior Gamemaster on Deep Space Networks (Defunct)

Mod on Spirit of Gaming (Defunct)

New Admin on Synergy (could never progress because I was always at work/school)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 343 Hours

#bringbackrm

• Agree 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+ UNO
 I really love the game UNO. The game is so fun! The story is really thought provoking. However the mechanics are something else, they are flawless! They even included a multiplayer mode! Though this mode is only a small part of the game it is AMAZING like the rest of it!

UNO-2/10-IGN
==============================================================================================

Jk great guy. Was my fav RM... almost. Tuar is still a person apparently so...
+1

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

8 hours ago, Taur said:

Dont worry Ill be back as soon as my exams are over

You are alive? What the hell.......

7 hours ago, BigZach said:

+ UNO
 I really love the game UNO. The game is so fun! The story is really thought provoking. However the mechanics are something else, they are flawless! They even included a multiplayer mode! Though this mode is only a small part of the game it is AMAZING like the rest of it!

UNO-2/10-IGN
==============================================================================================

Jk great guy. Was my fav RM... almost. Tuar is still a person apparently so...
+1

I see how it is BigZach ;__;

+1 Thermitee is a great guy and I never see him give someone an attitude. Is mature and everytime I see him he has improved in some way shape or form.

• Agree 1

Congratulations Thermite! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/15/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending